⇻Snow flakes⇺

When Alby arrives Newt has tied Gally up and he has pulled his pants up. Gally is still unconscious, I wonder how hard Newt hit him with the knife, he should've hit him harder. If Newt appeared minutes later than when he did I would've been too late, I try to think about something else but I can't, I was almost raped.

" What the shuck happened here?" Alby said infuriated" Minho told me what he saw, Newt can you explain to me what happened? why is Gally unconscious?"

" What happened is that this bloody shank almost raped Anne that is why is unconscious, and he is lucky that I didn't bloody kill him!" Alby was shocked, his expression change within seconds.

" Anne, is that true?"

" Yes..." memories flashing through my mind.

" I am sorry that I have to ask you, but I need to know what happened"

" Sure," a shiver goes down my back" but can we go, well somewhere else, away from, you know him , and this place..." I said earning a hug from Newt.

" Sure, lets go" We followed Alby into the Homestead, who told one of the keepers, I can't remember his name right now to throw Gally in what he called the slammer, this shucking glader slang... Newt was next to me all the time, holding my hand and kissing me on the cheek from time to time. We sat down and I started telling them what happened, I refused to cry while I was talking. I had cried enough today.

"... then Newt came and he hit Gally who fell to the floor, Newt untied me and then" memories of our kiss and our confessions came to my mind" Minho appeared " I was going to keep that to myself, they didn't need to know that, at least not right now.

" It was all my fault" said Newt" I should have never left you alone..."

" It wasn't your fault Newt, it was Gally's. I say we vanish him" said Minho

" We will have to vote that Minho" said Alby" in fact we should have a Gathering right now, go tell everyone" he said dismissing him. Once Minho left he looked at us.

" Anne, I swear that this won't happen again, I will make sure of that. Now, have you thought about what you are going to do, about your mission?"

" Alby, do you really think that this is a good time to ask her that?" said Newt glaring at Alby, he was so protective over me, I felt safe around him.

" Yes, yes I do, because I am not sure that once that we have the gathering other keeper doesn't think that Gally was right doing what he did, I mean, I don't want anyone else trying that ever again, and the only way to prevent that is if she has already chosen someone to fulfill her mission with" I realized why he sent Minho away, and why he was asking me that right now, when Newt is with me.

" Alby..." I start " Look, we are not talking about choosing a boyfriend, we are talking about picking the father of my future children, in two shucking days! " my tone is rising" And you are asking me that after I have almost been raped!" I am screaming, but I don't care, if I don't get this out of me I will explode" Well, I am sorry to disappoint you but no, I haven't picked yet" I want to storm out of the room, but when I open the door I see all of the keepers outside, they are staring at me, their eyes are wide. They heard me. I close the door and go upstairs, I hear steps behind me. I open a door and slam it closed. This can't be really happening to me. I fall down to the floor my back against the door. I do love Newt, but I just met him, two days ago, as I said before, this is not about being his girlfriend, which he hasn't even asked yet, it is about having children with him, I can't do that, at least not yet... Then I hear someone knocking on the door.

" Anne" it is Newt, god I love his accent" open the door. Please" I stand up and open the door.

" Newt, I am sorry I yelled at Alby, but I just had to get it out of my system..."