⇻WICKED⇺

He was sitting in the middle of the slammer, in the dark, his head between his knees and he had stopped screaming. I believe to hear him sobbing. Before I can say anything, Newt takes a step forward and kicks the bars separating us from Gally.

        " Okay you shank, you have 5 minutes to talk to Anne, and I am not bloody going anywhere " Gally looks up, he has bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep " 4:59 and going down. You better hurry up." As soon as Newt finishes talking, Gally stands up and walks towards us.

        " It wasn't my fault" I hear Newt snarl behind me. Gally just ignores him and continues talking " I was being controlled." I can see him struggling, as if he was trying to find the right words to describe what he felt "It was as if someone just took over me. I saw everything that was going on. But I couldn't stop myself."

        Rage overcomes me " You didn't seem to be trying " but as I say those words, I remember his weird voice, how emotionless he looked. And doubt starts to build up inside of me.

"Anne I would never do anything like that to you. Anne, please believe me" he reaches out and tries to touch my hand, but Newt stops him by pulling me towards him.

        " Don't you dare touch her" He leads me out of the slammer, but right before I leave, I hear Gally scream.

         " It was them! It was WICKED!"

        That last word makes me remember. I see memories flash through my mind. Men in weird looking suits tying me up and telling me it was for a good cause. I see a younger Newt, around 14, smiling at me, holding my hand. A blond lady saying that I would save them. Saying that I would be the cure. I can't handle it anymore and I fall to the ground, I feel Newt next to me. I believe to hear him calling for help, I feel his hand holding mine. And then I see norhing but darkness.

--------------

        I wake up and the first thing I see is Newt sitting down on a chair, he is asleep. He looks so young while he is sleeping.
        I look around only to find that I am laying on a bed in a room. That is all the info that I can get by looking around, I guess that I am in one of the rooms of the homestead. I try to sit up, but when I do I feel a sting on the back of my head. Sitting up wasn't a good idea. My head hurts like crazy. Since I don't want to wake Newt up, I just lay down on the bed, wondering for how long I have been unconscious.

        " You woke up" I turn around to see Newt rubbing his eyes.
        " For how long have I been unconscious?"
        " Not much, about 2 hours"
        " What happened?" I say as I try to sit up
        " Hey hey, lay down" he says walking up to me and softly pushing me down. " You fainted after we got out of the slammer, after Gally mentioned WICKED. Then I carried you to the homestead, and here we are." He looked at me with worry in his brown eyes. " But I think that you are the one who should answer that. What happened to you?, I mean you looked as if you just suffered a bloody heart attack"
        " I-i remembered parts of my past Newt" he sits by my side and strokes my hair "I saw parts of my past. Newt you were in those images. Newt I knew you before I came here."

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Hey guys, first of all thank you for all of the reads. Next generation already has 1,400 reads!! It is really amazing. 

        I am sorry this update is so short but you know, at least it is an update 

love you all 

♛ Book Worm