INTRODUCTION

Warnings:-

#Top kook

#Bottom tae

#Romance

#Fluff overloaded

#Cold tae

#Femboy

#arrange marriage

#Intersex bottom

#No angst

#Smutssssss (cuz why not👀)

#Bp tae

#Lactation

#Breastfeeding

#secrets

#pure romance

#Indian theme

#Mature content🔞👀

#Violence

#mommy kink

#Drama

#agegap

#older tae

#younger kook

#Mpreg

#Crossdressing

#No cheating

#Happy ending

~~~~~~

Please i request you to skip the book if you are uncomfortable with any of the warnings that i have mentioned..... and please do not comment your personal opinions based on your likings its just a ff not a real life incident.....

Im not saying that you can not comment opinion about the chapter but don't force your personal thoughts and opinions individually related to you on the book..... and i request and warn once again no negative comments....the comment would get report immediately...

STILL IF SOMEONE GONNA COMMENT NEGATIVELY OR LIKE WHY YOU WROTE THIS AND THAT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT EVEN AFTER READING THE WARNINGS...THAN I GONNA REPORT AND BLOCK THAT ACC IMMEDIATELY....

I hope you guys enjoy...💙💙💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHARACTERS:-

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook....

Age 21

Kind hearted...caring...loving...a pure soul...total sweetheart...little shyy...very calm....never hurts a soul...lives alone in a small old house...have no one...his parents died in a plane crash when he was 13....does part time jobs...wanted to become a business man but now wants to open a small cafe of his own....badly wanted someone in his life....a little sensitive baby from inside...

Has tattoos and piercings but still looks like a boba ball...have greek God's like body...handsome as hell...but never be in any kind of relationship as he didnt get the time to fell for someone...

Height 6'3

Virgin...

~~~~~

Kim taehyung

Kim taehyung....

Age 28...

Worlds richest and successful CEO....strict...cold as ice...workaholic....very rude to everyone...emotionless...doesn't beleive in love...dont like people who betrayed him...doesn't care about anyone...hate everyone...never smiles....hate skinships....

has mom a stepdad and a sister..but he dont care about them...likes to be alone...hate human interaction....has no interests in love or marriage....just love his office and work... stay at his office most of the time as he dont like his family....

Height 5'5

Virgin...

To be continued....💙💙💙💙

I hope you all like this book💙🌟 i will update the first chapter after 30 likes....🦋

This is my first time writing indian theme so support me and guide me as well in the culture and wedding things...comment below if you like the concept or not...dont forget to vote and comment... i love u all...

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜