Chapter 5💙

Author's Pov....

After marriage they both stood up and everyone congratulated them...sunddenly an old couple came to them and kook smiled widely seeing them and hugged them tightly...

Kook:"i missed you so much granny and grandpa..."he said with glossy eyes and the granny cooed at the adorable baby...

Granny:"ayego my baby bunny...we missed you too so much as well.....now now wont you introduce us to your beautiful wife huh....."she said and both tae and kook blushed...

Kook:"granny he's Taehyung my wife...and taehyung they are the one with whom i used to live granny and grandpa..."he said and tae heart flutters when kook introduced him as his wife....tae smiled and touched their feet and take their blessing granny hugged tae and kissed his forehead...making tae stunned at first but then he also hugged granny feeling happy....

Granny:"you're so beautiful my son...take care of each other...and always love each other...never leave each other's side.....no matter what happend trust each other its the only way to make a marriage successful...my kookie have been through alot and i know you have make him happy again...always stay together our prayers and blessing are always with you both..."she said to tae when kook was talking with his grandpa...

Tae:"dont worry granny i will take care of him.."he said and smiled a little..

Suddenly jimin came and tae started to talk with him and granny went to kook...

Granny:"my baby bunny...dont loose him ever...you really found a gem for yourself...take care of him and always love him..."she said and kook again hugged his granny..

Kook:"i will granny i will always love him and protect him with my life..."he said with a wide smile looking at tae....

••~~~~~~~~~•

After meeting everyone they both sat inside the car and went towards the mansion...the whole ride was filled with silence but it was a peaceful silence which didnt bothered them....

when they reached there destination kook's mouth hung opened seeing tae's mansion...he suddenly felt insecure that he dont belong to this place...tae went inside without waiting for kook and kook went behind him like a lost puppy while pouting.....

They both reached tae's room and tae pick his clothes....

Tae:"im going to freshen up...you can get fresh after me or in guest room..."he said and went away...kook get sad...he thought that today is their first night after wedding...but seems like tae is not happy with this marriage like him...

dont get kook wrong...he just wanted to spend time with tae...and thought today they will talk and sleep while cuddling...he knows tae is not ready for the next step and he himself not ready yet...he wanted to know tae more and want tae to trust him and fell in love with him first...

He dont want any intimacy in between them without any feelings...he wants everything when tae is ready and willing to do everything by his heart not by the thought that its his duty as a wife...

He also went to a guest room to get freshen up and came back to their room and saw tae was not in the room he get confused and look around and was going towards bathroom to check but noticed the balcony door is open he went there and saw tae was sitting there looking at the moon....

He walk towards him and felt his body shivered by the cold wind...

Kook:"taehyung ..its late you should come inside the room its so cold out there you will catch a cold....."he said softly..