Chapter 15💙

Tae:"why not.... lemme help your soul to leave your body so you can go to hell peacefully without any difficulty...now you are useless for me...."he said while smirking making Emma's face fell.....

(Warning⚠️: torture ahead if someone is uncomfortable than they can skip....)

Yoongi chuckled quietly he knew tae never leave the one whom he captured...and those who saw his save and came to know about his identity than its a big No....

Tae:"hmm so what should i doo now with you???....should i took your limbs out?? Or should i break all your bones??....or even better peal your entire skin and then put chilly oil on you?? You know boiling oil...OH MY GOD its gonna be tooo much funnnnn right hyungieee...."he squeak loudly while giggling and looked at suga who was looking at him softly and smile while nodding making tae giggled more....and emma was just sitting there without any movement looking at tae with horror...

Suga:"i hope someday i could see you smiling and laughing for real and not in this state....i hope i got to see my babybear again...."he thought while having tears in his eyes looking at taehyung smiling even if it's creepy but still he can doo anything to see a small smile on his brothers face....

"he thought while having tears in his eyes looking at taehyung smiling even if it's creepy but still he can doo anything to see a small smile on his brothers face

Kim Yoongi

Age 33...

Cousin brother of tae...he's tae's dad's elder brother's younger son....have an older brother who's married.....

Associated director in tae's company for part time....full time hacker and snipper in tae's gang.... he was the first one who joined tae's gang and help him to grow his mafia gang....always support tae in everything...love tae dearly...can do anything for tae....mess with tae and he will not let you see the next sun....

Love jimin but never confessed to him as he's to shy to do so....but jimin already knows his feelings....

Cold...rude and unbothered from outside but loving caring and a total softie from inside...love his family so much....

~~~~

Tae:"hmm i think i should doo all of this what say??...."he said and emma shooked his head while crying hard....

Emma:"n-no please....p-please leave me i will never came infront of you again...i will leave this country and went somewhere else please dont kill me..."she said sobbing hard and tae roll his eyes....

Tae:"my husband was crying as well...but did you heard his cries did you left his hand when he told you?? No right then why would i listen to you???...."he said and pull her hair hardly making her scream......

Tae:"hmm i sunddenly got a better idea....hyungieee can you please on our cremation oven ?? I wanna do something...."he said to yoongie who went to other side of the room and switched on a button and a light started to coming out from a small square that was on the wall...yoongie open the door and emma soul left her body when she saw flames of fire coming out from that piece of wall....