Chapter 6💙

Author's Pov:

Kook came back after changing his clothes and they both went downstairs together...tae saw his family members was not on the table and get relieved...now he can finally have a peacefully breakfast with kook...

They both sit on the dinning table...and maids started serving them...

Kook:"where is your family?? Did they already had breakfast...."he asked softly and tae stopped eating and look at kook...

Tae:"why you care about them just eat your food quietly..."he said and again started to eat making kook pout...but suddenly his peace got disturb.....

Stella:"Good morning how are you both...oh jungkook oppa i hope you had a nice sleep last night..."she came to dinning table wearing revealing clothes in hope to get kook's attention and greet them kook smiled awkwardly and immediately look away but tae didnt respond clearly annoyed by her presence and didnt said anything just simply ignored her...

After few minutes his mother and step dad also came making him more angry he clutch his fist tightly in anger he dont wanna burst at them infront of kook...he just wanted a peaceful breakfast for once but no his family have to ruin it like always...kook saw them coming and smile politely

Kook:"Good morning everyone..."he said smiling...but mrs.kim roll her eyes and ignore kook...tae's step dad also didnt bother to reply kook and just look away...kook smile drops seeing their behaviour and he look down sadly...tae saw all this and get angry ...

Mrs.kim:"tae sweetheart how are you did you sleep well...."she asked sweetly but tae ignore her and started to eat...

Kook:"mom can you pass me the juice please..."he said sweetly but mrs.kim glare at him and he look down feeling sad and confused by sudden change in mrs.kim...

Tae noticed it and take the juice and filled kook's glass with juice...he glare at mrs.kim and again started eating with a straight face...mrs.kim and stella get shocked seeing what tae did and kook smiled brightly at tae and tae hold himself back for smiling in front of everyone...

Mrs.kim:"why tae is being caring for this boy...he never does that before...is he falling in love???...no no this cant be happening...i must be over thinking...maybe he just doing it out of sympathy..yeahh but why i care i just want this property and nothing else......he can do anything with this boy for all i care....."she thought while smiling internally....

(A/N:only if you know bishh)

After breakfast tae and kook went to their room and tae started to check some important files and emails sitting on the couch...kook pouted hard seeing this and went towards tae...

Kook:"taehyungie...taeee....taetae hyungieeee.... wifeyy...."he whined and tae shoot his head up raising his eyebrows....and saw kook was pouting looking hella adorable...

and saw kook was pouting looking hella adorable