Chapter 11💙

Kook lean down a little still staring at tae's lips...he was staring at them like someone hypnotised him....tae started breathing heavily by the close approximity...he dont know what to do...their lips were inches apart...kook's warm breath was hitting tae's lips making his eyes flutter close and kook smirk seeing this and himself close his eyes and lean down...

But before they could feel each other lips someone barged inside the room making both of them flinched and tae pushed kook who fell on the ground and hiss as his bum hit on the floor...he pouted hard and looked up to see who came inside and saw jimin who was laughing his ass off by looking at the scene...

(A/N: well i know many of you wanted them to kiss...and many of you were disappointed in the last chapter that whyy the kiss is happening now and they want tae to lead and dominated the kiss...and i myself want that...so you guys have to wait for their first kiss as their love story is special so their first kiss has to be special and unique too😉)

Tae immediately sat up embarrassed and looked at jimin more like glaring at him...who laughed more seeing tae's pissed face.....

Jimin:"Oh my God...hahaha did i disturb you guys doing hahahaha something important hahaha...Oh my God i cant breath....."he said still laughing and kook pouted...and cutely glares at jimin....

Kook:"you're so cruel...meanie hyung..."he mumbles pouting hardly but still tae and jimin heard it and tae smile at his sulking baby...and jimin got a heart attack seeing tae smiling softly at kook...and blink his eyes twice....

Jimin:"am i seeing the right thing??? Or am i seeing things now??..."he was lost in his thoughts but snapped out when tae called him....

Tae:"why you came here.."he asked coldly and jimin rolls his eyes...

Jimin:"i came here to gave you a very very good news bestiee...."he said excitedly and tae looked at him without any interest as he already knows what jimin gonna say next...(soulmate things yk🤭)

Kook:"what news jiminie hyung..."he asked curiously and jimin smiled more widely till his eyes disappeared...

Jimin:"you know kook there is a party today that we have to attend and you know with whom im goinggggg at the party....oh My God....im so excited....."he yelled excitedly making kook more curious....

Kook:"who hyungie..."he asked with sparkling doe eyes...making tae cooed at his baby's cuteness...

Jimin:"im going with yoo-" he was telling excitedly to kook but before he could complete his sentence....he got cut off in the mid brutally by tae....

Tae:"with yoongi hyung of course i know...what's new in this...as if you will gonna go with someone else..."he said rolling his eyes...jimin snapped his neck towards tae shooting draggers at him who shut up immediately and pretend to work on his laptop...if looks could kill tae will be 6 feet under by now...

Jimin:"bisshhh be glad you are my soulmate otherwise i will kill you right this instant without any regret or second thought....."he said oh so sweetly that anyone could get shiver.....

Tae:"whatever..."he said pretending to be unfazed by jimin...

Jimin:" anyways kookie are you also going to the party tonight..."he asked and kook nodded eagerly while smiling widely....

Kook:"yess im also going....wifey asked me to come with him...and he also gonna wear a pretty pretty saree for me..."he said giggling cutely like a child and jimin got amazed by what he heard and look at tae with a smirk who look away immediately pretending to be working...