Chapter 13💙

Kook:"I'm sorry wifey please don't be mad at me....."

he mumbles softly and snuggled in tae's neck and slept while hugging his waist tightly totally hidding tae's smol body under his buff one.....tae open his eyes slowly when he felt kook snuggled in his neck and got confused by what he said but then shrugged it off...

Tae was still in shock that what had just happened his heart was beating like crazy in his chest like it will come out any moments...

how his bunny suddenly turns into a devil and than just sleeps like nothing happened????is this because of alc0hol effect or Is he having a dream or something???he shooked his head and looked down....

he saw his husband who was literally was a devil few minutes ago is now sleeping peacefully on his chest while pouting cutely like a baby bunny..hugging him like his life depend on it....

He smiled and softly caresses kook's cheek with his shaky hand...he dont wanted to disturb his baby's sleep..

Tae:"you really give me a heart attack today but i-i like it...."he whispered shyly and kissed kook's forehead and cheeks softly....and cover both of them and went to dreamland pulling kook more closer who whines a little snuggling more into tae's cleavage and sleep while humming feeling the softness under his face......

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••

Next Day...

Both of them were sleeping peacefully snuggling closer to each other...but the sunlight decided to disturb the bunny and woke him up...

Sunlight hit on his face and he woke up groaning in pain as his head was hurting so badly....he opened his eyes with difficulty and saw he was sleeping on his wifey's softy softy boobies and his hand were inside his wifey's night dress on his boobie gropping it tightly  and his eyes went wide and he immediately pull his hand away blushing madly......

He sat on the bed groaning in pain but then look at his wifey beautiful face who was sleeping peacefully he smile and lift his hand to caresses his cheeks but his hand halt on his way and his eyes went wide....

his whole body started to shake violently....tears gather in his bambie eyes...his eyes went on tae's neck and saw the big red and purple blotchs on his smooth skin...his heart was thumbing loudly in his chest...he saw how his cloths were scattered on the floor....he shakily pulled the blanket off of his body and saw himself only in boxers....

Tears started to roll down from his bambie eyes....he put his hand on his mouth and sobs...he grab his hair tightly in his fists trying to remember what had happened last night and how they ended up like that....but he didnt remember anything....nothing came to his mind...he just remembered that they were at the party and tae went to bathroom and after that everything was blurred....he felt horrible his breath got stuck in his throat...

Kook:"did i forced him??? Did i really??...Oh my God how can i do this to him...he doesn't love me already and now this.....how can i do this to him...how can i forced him...no no this cant be real i can't do this...now he will hate me more...he will never love me ever now...he will leave me....how will i live without him then??? I dont have anyone other than him...what have i done...i ruined everything....he just started trusting me and i destroyed everything......why did i do that...im the worst person alive...im a monster....he will think of me as a
rap!st....i-im a monster...what i have done....how will i face him now...."he thought and cried hard....and started sobbing loudly without his knowing.....he was shaking badlyy close to having a panic attack which he didnt get for so long...