Chapter 4💙

Author's Pov:

Kook's heart burst in happiness when tae called him "my fiance" and defend him...but he also felt bad that tae have to listen so many things because of him and get angry because of him...tae was still angry and went away from there to the garden and kook also ran behind him worriedly...

Tae was standing in front of the pond still angry cursing tony and linda in his mind..and kook approached him...

Kook:"t-taehyung-sii...."he called softly...and tae turned around and suddenly his anger vanish looking at the worried bunny...and tae hummed but didnt said anything...

Kook:"i-im sorry because or me-"he was saying but tae cut him off...

Tae:"its not your fault stop apologise always for everything...you dont have to say sorry when you did nothing wrong..."he said coldly and kook nodded pouting...and tae heart melt...

Kook:"only if i was not a kid and younger than you...than you dont have to listen this much because of me..."he said in a soft voice and look down pouting sadly.....tae wanted to coo seeing his adorable pout and pinch those fluffly cheeks of his bunny but composed himself...

Tae:"you are anything but a kid..."he said coldly clearing his throat trying hard not to blush but failed miserably....making the bunny snapped his head towards tae's direction with wife bambie eyes....

Kook:"Reallyy...you dont think of me as a kid???..than t-thank you for taking my side..."he said and smiled widely feeling giddy inside and tae also unknowingly smile a little and kook get shocked seeing tae small smile and gasped...his bambie eyes widened and shine brightly...

Kook:"woahh...you should smile more...you look more beautiful when you smile..."he said dreamily and didn't realise that he's talking his thoughts out loudly...

Tae heard what kook said and his heart started thumbing loudly in his chest and he looked away with red burning cheeks...

Kook saw tae's red cheeks and felt more happy and proud that he made tae blush....

Kook:"a-are you happy with this engagement..."he asked softly

Tae:"yes..."he said simply because its true he's really happy with this engagement and marriage he Knows kook is a good man and he will be happy with him...kook smiled brightly but suddenly he remembered something...

Kook:"so you are going tomorrow..."he said and becomes a little sad...tae saw it and suddenly he dont wanna go anymore because he dont like kook's sad face...

Tae:"Yeah...im going tonight at 4am" he said and looked at kook whose eyes suddenly turned a little glossy...and tae was this🤏 close to cancel the meeting and stay here in seoul so kook wouldn't cry...

Kook:"O-oh...i will come to see you o-off than..."he said and looked down...and tae's heart was hurting seeing his teary bambie eyes.....

Tae:"i will comeback as soon as possible..."he dont know why he said that it just came out of his mouth on his own....kook looked up and smiled nodding his head...

~~~~~~~~

Time skip (3am)

Kook woke up and saw the time and his eyes widen he hurriedly stood up and get ready...he's gonna be late for tae's flight...he was panicking and hurriedly went out...

Tae reached the airport and his secretary and jimin was already there waiting for him..he looked around for kook but he didnt find him and get a little disappointed he dont know why but he really was hoping to see kook there as well...

It was already 3:40am and still kook didnt came now tae have to go...and with a heavy heart he stood up and walk away with his secretary because only mingyu was going with him and jimin just came to see him off....