Chapter 8💙

Jimin:"like eomma use to look at appa...you know with LOVE filled eyes..."he said emphasis  the word love  and tae heart started thumbing loudly...

-
-
-

Tae:"Love??? Am i falling in love with kook?? No it cant be...i cant fall in love...i dont even believe in love...its just a waste of time...love just destroyed you and make you weak and vulnerable.....i will never fall in love...i dont wanna ended up like dad...love is just waste of time yes..."he thought and looked at jimin in anger...

Tae:"stop talking bullshiit here jimin....im not in love with him and will never fall in love with him either....because i dont beleive in love its useless for me...im not like those weak people who fell in love and destroyed their life....."he said coldly and turned around making jimin sighed...

He dont know how to make tae believe that love doesn't make you weak but love becomes your strength when you get the right person in your life...

Kook came back with their ice-creams....taehyung become shocked when kook give him a butterscotch ice-cream which he used to love so much in childhood...kook sat down on his chair and silently started eating his ice-cream...

Tae started to ask jimin about the office work and how's its going in company but kook was silently eating his ice-cream without saying anything.....jimin noticed kook's changed behaviour but didnt said anything....

After that they bid goodbyes with jimin and went to there home...kook was silent the whole ride and tae noticed it but didnt said anything....

They both reached the mansion and went to their room and tae was about to go to change but kook stop him and gently held his hand...

Kook:"wait a minute i have something for you..."he said and went to his closet making tae confused...after 5 minutes kook came back with a small box in his hand...

Kook:"here take this..."he said and gave the box to tae...who opened it..

Tae looked at the bracelet and than looked at kook who was already looking at him with a soft smile

Kook:"i wanted to give it to you on our wedding night but couldn't get the time..."he said softly and tae looked at him with a blank face...

Kook:"i know you dont believe in love and dont want to fall in love....but trust me i will never force you to do any of this...i will never force you into anything you dont want or wish...i just want to know you more...and want you to open up to me...i want to be with you in your thick n thin...please accept this....."he said gently making tae's heart flutters in happiness...he felt so lucky to have someone like kook in his life...

Tae:"did you heard our conversation there..."he asked suddenly feeling sad and guilty but kook smiles and softly caresses tae's cheek...

Kook:"don't feel bad about it....i can understand you... there must be some reasons behind it that you lost your trust in love and doesn't want to fall in...so dont take any stress about it...and you don't have to force yourself in anything you dont want to okay....im always here to listen whenever you feel comfortable enough to tell me.....so umm you want to try?? To Get to know each other??....please give me a chance i promise you won't regret it....and you dont have to love me for this.....just open your heart to me....come to me when you dont feel okay...you can relay on me...im always here for you....will you give me a chance wifey??..."he said lovingly... with so many emotions in his eyes and sincerity in his voice that melted tae's heart....