Chapter 2💙

Author's Pov:

Its been 2 months that kook has started his cafe...he's so happy with it...now he dont get tired and get proper sleep as well he's doing so great...and his health is also improving...

Like every other day he was doing his work in his cafe but suddenly out of nowhere 10 buff man came inside his cafe and started to break everything they literally destroyed his whole cafe and told him that its their place now and he cant runs a cafe here and left the cafe...its not like that he cant beat the shiit outta them but he chose to stay away from violence...

Kook was crying his heart out...it was his dream cafe he made it with so much love in memory of his late parents and he spend all his life saving on it...now what he gonna do...he had nothing left...he was crying miserably...but suddenly someone came inside and sat beside him and touched his shoulder he flinched badly and looked at the person...

Mrs.kim:"Oh my son...what happened here...are you okay???"she asked with fake concerns and kook cried more...

Kook:"s-some mens c-came here a-and s-suddenly started b-breaking everything...i-i did nothing to them i dont k-know what t-to do ....i had n-nothing now...t-they d-destroy everything...what will i do now..."he said and broke down again...and mrs.kim internally laughed because she was the one who hired them to destroyed kook's cafe...

Mrs.kim:"Oh dear dont cry...i will help you to make everything again alright please stop crying..its hurting me to see you like this...."she said and kook sniffs and looked at her in shocked...

Kook:"w-why would you do t-that for m-me...I'm n-nothing to you..."he said confused and mrs.kim forced a sweet smile..

Mrs.kim:"No dear...you are like my son..i liked you so much when i first saw you being so kind you catch my heart.....you are a very polite boy...i want to help you...but i want something in return..."she said and kook looked at her hopelessly...

Kook:"i-i dont have a-anything to gave you in return ma'am..."he said and started crying again...

Mrs.kim:"no dear i dont want anything from you.... you just have to marry my son in return and i will never asked anything else from you ever...."she said and kook body get freezed...

Kook:"i-i can't-..."he said but mrs.kim cut him off and said...

Mrs.kim:"please son...dont deny it....i will help you to build your cafe again...but please marry my son...he become emotionless after his father's death...he miss him so much...he needs someone in his life...he's destroying his life he dont talk or spend time with us and become heartless...please son you're an angel only you can make him like before...please son....please help my son...."she said and started to fake cry and kook hearts clench hearing this...he also misses his parents so much and he can understand how her son must be feel without his dad...

Mrs.kim:"please son...he's a CEO and he always just works day and night and dont care about his health at all he become cold and stone hearted i dont wanna see him like that...i miss my bubbly son so much...only you can change him..."she said and kook again become shocked...

Kook:"but im just a poor boy...why you only want me to marry your ceo son??..."he asked in a small voice and mrs.kim really wanted to roll her eyes...but she controlled herself...

Mrs.kim:"i dont care about poor and rich son...i just want you to marry my son...please son accept my request..i will always be grateful to you son please...."she said more like fake pleading in front of kook and kook as a innocent soul just accept the request...

Kook:"okay im readyy..."he said and mrs.kim dance internally and showed him tae's picture....

kim dance internally and showed him tae's picture