Chapter 9💙

Author's Pov:

After having dinner they both went to their room and get freshen up...now both were laying on their respective sides...

Kook:"umm wifey can i ask something..."he asked softly turning towards tae facing him...tae looked at him and hummed....

Kook:"do you um h-have any problem with me working in a c-cafe..."he asked innocently looking at tae with his wide bambie eyes...making tae confused at such question.....

Tae:"why would i have a problem with this???..."he asked confused not getting why kook is asking this out of nowhere....

Kook:"wouldn't you feel a-ashamed if people taunt you that y-your h-husband is a s-small cafe owner...?"he asked stuttering avoiding tae's gaze...tae raised his eyebrow and sat up on the bed...

Tae:"and why would i???....i dont care about those people...i dont give a damn about what they said....and i already told you that i dont care about you being rich or poor...why are you asking such questions now??...did someone said something to you??..."he asked coldly...making kook gulp..

Kook:"n-no no one said anything....i-i was just asking generally as yo-you're a famous CEO...i just dont wanna ruin your reputation wifey..."he mumbles softly while pouting and tae eyes softened seeing his baby bunny's innocence...his baby is so innocent and this world is so cruel tae knows kook is hidding something from him but he didnt pushed it much...

Tae:"as i said before i dont care about useless people...if i had any problem and care about my reputation i shouldn't have married you in the first place...and if anyone have problem with you being a Cafè owner than i will sue them...i didnt get that CEO position because of these useless people i have work hard for it and i myself choose you as my husband so they are no one to question about it...they can go fvck themselves for all i care respectfully...now sleep..."he said and layed on the bed turning on the other side immediately back facing kook.....

Kook eyes turns glossy hearing all this....his heart flutters and he felt so lucky to have a wife like tae in his life...now he will not care about anyone...when his wife didnt have any problem than who are they to question him...he will not tolerate anyone's shiiit from now on...he thought wiping his tears and smile widely and layed beside tae and hug tae from behind and squeeze him tightly in his arms...

Kook:"thank you soo much wifey...you're the bestestt wifey in the whole world....."he said and kissed tae's cheeks sniffing cutely while hugging him tightly squeezing him in his arms giggling adorably and then pulls away after few seconds...and layed on the other side of the bed...

Tae was laying there like a statue with wide eyes...his heart was loudly thumbing in his chest....he felt million of butterflies dancing in his tummy by kook's action....after coming out of his shock state he looked behind and saw kook was sleeping while pouting cutely........

Tae:"aiisshh this bunny...after giving him a heart attack now he's sleeping peacefully like he did nothing...."he thought while smiling and caresses his cheeks and kiss on corner of kook's lips...

Tae:"Thank you for coming in my life....i dont know what are you doing to my heart..."he smile while looking at kook and  put his head on kook's chest hugging him...kook also hugged him by his waist in his sleep pulling tae more close and tae sighed in his hubby's warm embrace sleeping peacefully....

Next Day....

Kook stir in his sleep feeling soft pillow under his face...he whines feeling the softness and stuff his face more in the soft pillow and enhale deeply...he frowned when he get the sweetest jasmine scent from the pillow...he put his hand on it and melt feeling the softness under his palm...