Chapter 7💙

William:"Oh darling i understand...you dont wanna dance with your husband...but instead you can dance with me beautiful...i know what you want and i can give you that all come with me......"he said smirking and kook felt more hurt...but before he could do anything...tae went close to william and lift his hand and william smirk looking at kook.....

kook heart drop and his eyes filled with tears thinking tae is going to dance with william...

But oh boy how wrong he was tae lift his hand and slap william hardly....

(A/N:" i know you guys have alreadyy guess it...but who dont then here it is😌🤣💅)

Tae:"Mind your tongue bastardd...you have the audacity to think that i will dance with a ugly racoon like you instead of my dashing husband..huh in your dreams you ugly shiit...get out from here before you regret coming in this world...."he Burst in anger and call the guards who  immediately came to take william with them...

Tae:"i shouldn't have come here in the first place...its such a useless party with bunch of useless fvckers..."he said and called a waiter and took a wine glass and walk towards a business partner....

Tears gathers in kook's bambie eyes...After hearing tae calling their reception party useless...he felt hurt but still smile and think maybe tae dont like all these things and because of william his mood get spoiled.....he shooked his head and looked around smiling at everyone softly....

••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••

Stella saw tae walking away from kook and took her chance....she went towards kook who was sitting alone and sat beside him and kook flinched and back away immediately....

Stella:"hello oppa why are you sitting alone here come with me lets dance..."she said seductively while helding kook's hand who immediately jerked her hand and stood up looking around for tae panicking a little...

Kook:"noo im okay i dont wanna dance..."he said politely going away but stella again held his arm pulling his dress down a little to show him her cleavage...

Stella:"dont be shy oppa...lets dance i know your wife is not interested in you....but i am.....i will give you everything you want and need you know come with me......"she whispered sensually while smirking and kook felt so uncomfortable with her but before he could say anything stella scream in pain and fell down...

Kook eyes went wide seeing his wife infront of him looking at stella with a murderous look....who was crying while sitting on the floor because tae just have slapped her hard....

Tae:"how dare you slvt....you didn't find anyone to wh0re around so you come to my husband huh..."he yelled in anger and pull Stella's hair harshly and slapped her again who screamed in pain...

Tae's mom and step dad also came running there and tae's mom pulled tae's hand away from Stella's hair...

Mrs.kim:"behave taehyung what are you doing..."she said glaring at tae who scoff...

Tae:"ask your wh0re of a daughter and tell her to stay away from my husband or i might kill her then and there and you might not able to find her useless body to even buried then...keep that in your mind..."he said with his eyes red in anger....mrs.kim felt scared and embarrassed infront of everyone and help stella to stand up and went from there without saying anything....because she didnt have the guts to say anything to tae....

Kook:"p-please stop..."he said softly and held tae's hand who glare at him making kook scared a little but tae just free his hand from kook's grip and went away from there leaving kook alone who looked down feeling hurt...