Chapter 14💙

Kook:"but i think my pretty little angel want some punishment to make hubby mad...hmm..."he whispered in his deep husky voice making tae whimpers cutely shaking his head and he fisted kook's shirt in his delicate hands...

kook smirks seeing his little wifey submitting completely at his mere touch being a cute lil submissive baby....he nuzzled his head in tae's neck and sucked there hardlyy again marking his already marked neck more darkly...

Tae closed his eyes feeling his hubby's warm lips on his sensitive neck again and titled his head to the side giving him more space to mark moaning loudly grabing kook's shoulders tightly who smirks at the reaction of his wifey.... kook growls in his neck listening the sweet melodious sounds that escaping tae's luscious lips and he become more desperate and aggressive while sucking at the delicate skin of his wifey....

Kook gave opened mouth kisses on his neck sucking harshly making tae moaned and whimpered loudly...

Tae:"aahmm...k-koo...ahhh...umm koo s-slowwmmm..."he said moaning loudly and kook felt tae's tremling in his hold and held his waist tightly in his rough hands kneading it...if it's not for kook helding tae tightly he would have fell down by now...he bit and suck harshly on tae's neck than lick the marks to sooth the skin making tae eyes leave pearl like pleasurable tears.....

Kook trail his kisses till tae's jaw kissing it softly nosing tae's cheeks who was gasping for air breathing heavily...kook bite his earlob gently sucking it afterwards making tae mewls pulling kook more close...

Kook:"someone is enjoying there punishment a little to much...right my little angel..."he whispered huskily in tae's ear licking his earlob making tae trembled in his hold whimpering....kook was loving every bit of it...seeing his cold sexy wifey being so sensitive and fragile in his arms....

They both were lost in each other arms moaning and groaning melting in each other arms completely forgetting about the world.....

But there oh so lovely moment got disturb when suddenly someone knock on the door making them flinched and kook back away immediately his eyes were wide in fear and shocked and he looked at tae with wide bambie eyes scared...

(A/N:"sorry not sorry....i had to do it...cuz i love teasing you all😌😌💅 kiaa krun oh ladies~~ ma hu aadat sy majboor👀💅)

The shine in kook's eyes came back and his dark eyes become bambie making tae confused but before he could say anything the door again knocked and kook looked away immediately breathing heavily and tae took a deep breath calming himself and opened the door...

Maid:"sir breakfast is ready..."she said and tae nodded and went outside of his room without looking back at his husband who pouted following him like a lost puppy looking down.....

•\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••

Both were having their breakfast quietly without saying anything tae was confused with kook's behaviour that what happened to him suddenly how his eyes changed suddenly and what with his behaviour ???and kook was sad that he made his wife mad....the poor baby was scolding himself in his mind.....

Tae:"im going to my office..."he said and stood up and kook just nodded lost in his thoughts...and he didnt stood up from his place...

Tae started walking towards the door but still kook didnt followed him like he always does and kissed him on his forehead and tell him to not overwork and stay safe and come back quickly.....tae get used to all this at this point and he stopped on his track when he feel kook is not behind him and turn around and saw kook still on the chair lost in his thoughts...