Chapter 1💙

In a small room a boy woke up...his eyes were still closed due to not getting enough sleep and he forced them to open up...he was tired from last night's job....he dont wanna do all these different jobs they tired him..because of them he dont get enough rest and sleep...

but he dont have a choice...his parents died when he was just a child and his relatives took everything from him his house his all property, and abandoned him on streets...

he never does anything to anyone not fight for his rights because no one was there to support him and he was left alone without parents house and no one by his side to take care of him...

He never hurt a single soul nor said anything to anyone but still people always hurts him took advantage of his innocence and kindness...but he as a kind hearted soul always forgive them and live his life alone...
He lives in a small house in which an old couple use to live before... who took him in when he was all alone roaming on the street starving and shivering.....the old couple saw him one day when he was about to pass out they took him in and as they dont have a child so they asked him if he could wanna live with them and he agreed as he had no one either and they started to live together and the couple raised him and treated him like their own son.....

and from a very young age he started doing part time jobs because he dont wanna bother the old couple much as they are already doing so much for him....

After 3 years of living together like a family.... that couple than shift back to their hometown and told him that he can live here freely as long as he wants.....

And from that time he lives here alone all by himself...he does 5 part times jobs to make more money he dont spend any extra money on himself and never changed his house.

He always saves the money because he wanted to open his own small cafe as it was his mom's wish...he wanted to become a business man like his dad but that didnt happened as he didnt able to study enough and no one took him in their company so he decided to fulfil his mom's wish....so atleast she will be happy....

so atleast she will be happy

The person is jeon jungkook....a 21 years old...kind but mature boy....he's a shy bubbly bunny who never hurt a single soul....he always avoided violence and believe in peace.....he lives all alone...never dated anyone as he never get the time for it he went to his work at 8am and came back late night ...he didnt even get the chance to enjoy his childhood...he spend his all childhood working his a$s of so he could eat 3 times a day....and could able to fullfil his mom's last wish....

and could able to fullfil his mom's last wish