Chapter 12💙

Tae went there hurriedly worried for kook as he didn't know anyone here....when he reached there he saw something which makes his blood boiled....

He saw a girl holding kook's hand and taking him somewhere who was crying and kicking his legs trying to free himself from the girl's grip......

Tae's blood boils seeing the scene infront of him and he hurriedly went there and grab the girl by her hairs and pull them hard making the girl scream in pain...

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Few minutes before.....

Tae went to bathroom and kook was quietly standing at his place...his juice got finished and he pouted seeing his glass empty.....he cant go and get another glass because his wifey told him not to go anywhere...and he as a good hubby will wait for his wifey to comeback....

But then a waiter came to him with another juice and offers him......he happily took it and thanked the waiter and started drinking it...first he got a weird taste but then he start liking it and drank the whole glass in one go...

After some seconds he started feeling light headed and felt something strange... his body started heating up..... his vision get blurry and his head start spinning badly.....

He panicked and looked around for taehyung but he didnt able to find him...suddenly a girl approached him and held his arm...

Emma:"Hi handsome are you looking for something..."she asked seductively and kook immediately back away jerking her hand...

Kook:"i-i am lwooking for my wifey auntwy..."he said in drunken state stumbling a little....."and the girl again hold his hand ignoring the fact that kook just called her aunty...

Emma:"i know where your wifey is come with me she asked me to get you to her......"she said with a fake smile and kook's eyes light up...

Kook:"rweallyyy....you know mah wifey....i want wifey pweaeee take koo to wifeyy..."he whined and they started to walk towards the backside of mansion and the girl smirks.....

Kook looked around in fear as the place started getting darker...there wasn't much light in the backyard and he is afraid of dark...he gets scared and started crying...

Kook:"where u taking koo....kookie is scawed...kookie wan wifey...leave kookie...kookie no wanna go with chu...leabe koo....wifeeyyyyy.....pwease save koo...me scawed ....wifeeyyyy...."he cried hardly and try to free his hand but the girl held his hand more tightly digging her nails in his skin making kook cry more....

kook's body felt so weak and he felt so light headed that he dont have any control over his body or didnt have any energy to even walk properly...

Emma:"shut up and follow me quickly stop throwing tantrums......im taking you to your wifey only... "she shouts making kook flinch and cry more...but suddenly someone pulled her hair harshly making her cry in pain and she let go kook's hand who sit on the ground crying loudly chanting tae's name...

Tae:"how dare you b!tch to touch my husband...where were you taking him you wh0re..."he shouts and slap the girl who started shaking...

After hearing tae's voice everyone came to the backyard and saw the scene...

Tae:"answer me b!tchh...what you did to my husband...speak up..."he gritted his teeth and again slap the girl and held her jaw tightly digging his nails in her skin making the girl scream in pain as the blood oozes out....

Mr.baek:"what happened tae why are you shouting oh my God why jungkook is crying....what is happening here.."he asked worriedly looking at the scene infront of him...