Chapter 10💙

They both eat talking to each other while kook was telling him what he did after he went to office and tae was listening to him carefully but suddenly tae look at the side and saw a big bunny plushie on the other couch that he didnt saw before...

Tae:"what is this...?"he asked looking at the bunny plushie laying on the couch beside them and kook looked at the side where tae was looking...and smiled widely....

Kook:"oh this...its a bunny plushie his name is Mr.snuggles he's my friend from 8 years when i was in high school my favourite teacher give me this...she was so beautiful and nice.... anyways....i went to my old house to get my few things and i saw him there and he was looking so sad....so i thought to take him with me also then i took him and came here he's cute right....."he said cutely while smiling widely looking so adorable making tae heart burst in uwuw...

Tae:"but for what??..."he asked still not getting kook's point...that why suddenly he got the plushie ???

Tae:"And what did he said??? His teacher gave him this?? And she was beautiful?? AND nice???? How dare that b!tch gave something to my husband....i will not let him have this plushie now anymore ...no way i will burn it into ashes...."he thought while glaring at the bunny plushie....

Kook:"for me wifey...i used to sleep while hugging mr.snuggles and now i will again sleep while hugging him as he got scared in night so we always cuddles.....you know he's soo soft and squishy squishyy...."he said giggling making tae numb...

Tae:"no this cant be....how can he....this stupid plushie cant take my place...if he hug that plushie while sleeping...than what about me???...how will i sleep without him hugging me???...i will not let that stupid plushie gave by some b!tch come in between us....you stupid Mr.snuggles...you have to goo i will not let you have my husband....you had him enough before marriage but not anymore....he's mineee now and onlyy i can cuddle him not youu..."he thought while glaring at the poor plushie...shooting draggers in it...

Tae:"You can't take this home...i will not allow this..."he said and kook's smile fell and he pout sadly...

Kook:"but why??.."he asked innocently looking at tae with pleading bambie eyes..but tae looked away...not wanted to melt in those puppy eyes...

Tae:"this plushie is not coming with us...and thats it..."he said and stood up going towards his chair and kook look down sadly...

Kook:"how should i tell you why i bring mr.snuggles with me....today i accidentally hug wifey while sleeping...but he didnt know that...he will be angry if he knows what i did today in sleep that's why i bring mr.snuggles from my old house so i dont accidentally again touch wifey's booboo again in sleep.....but what should i do now......"he thought while pouting sadly...

Kook:"b-but but Mr.snuggles will be sad and he will be scared without me please wifey...."he said pouting hardly showing his best puppy eyes to tae who looked away....

Tae:"i dont care about it...take this plushie back where it comes from...he's not coming with us....and thats it...."he said coldly and kook look at him pouting angirly...and took the plushie and went away stomping his foot in anger.....and tae chuckled at his silly hubby...

Tae:"sorry baby but i cant let you hug this stupid plushie while sleeping...well maybe i will allow it but as you said that a b!tch gave it to you so no way i will allow it in our house..... you can just hug me only me and no one else not even this stupid plushie....you're just mine and only i can hug you... touch you and cuddle you....."he thought while smirking...