Chapter 3💙

Tae:"but i have some conditions..."

He said making kook scared and nervous but he still hesitatly nodded because he wanna know those conditions.....

Tae:"after marriage you have to leave your house and will live with me in my mansion i will not come to your house after marriage...you will never interfere in my business and never come in my way and never interrupt me when im working...and dont expect anything romantic or lovey dovey from me as i dont like all these things...and lastly never order around me...."he said with a straight face without any emotions and kook get shocked...

he didn't expect that tae will put these type of condition before the marriage...will he never get the love he wants from his wife??will he neved get the love he used to saw when his parents was alive...he thought when he get married he will be happy but now will he??...

Kook:"w-why suddenly all this conditions are you f-force to marry m-me ??and w-why your m-mansion are you n-not happy..."he mumbles softly not to make tae angry or annoyed....

Tae:"there is no way i will leave my dad's mansion at any cost....if you have any problem with all this conditions than you can said No to the marriage right now..and about forcing me??? No one has the audacity to force me or order me on anything....."he said annoyed and kook felt hurt and his face fell immediately and he sadly looked down biting his lips his eyes went teary and he was rapidly blinking them so his tears wont fall down......

Tae was not liking it....his heart hurt seeing kook being sad but what he can do ??? He cant leave his mansion its his dad's last memory he have spend his whole childhood there with his dad and no way he would leave this mansion and went somewhere else so his so called mother and her husband and daughter do whatever in there behind his back no way he can't do this that's why he came up with this condition......

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Kook:"Well its true that my house is small heck its not even my house and tae is right...tae is rich and how can he lives in a small house with me... when he spend his life leaving in a mansion...i really like tae and dont wanna loose him....." he thought and smile sadly and looked at tae..

Kook:"N-no i dont have any problem with any of your condition i will never disturb your work and never come in your way....and you cant live in my house...because its not my house either...i dont have a house of mine to be honest...i wanted to tell you all about myself before marriage so everything will be clear in between us......"he said and smile sadly and tae nodded...

he felt bad to talk that rudely to kook...but he dont know why he's feeling this bad and hurt seeing kook sad...he never felt bad when he talk coldly or rudely to jimin who's his only friend....

Kook:"i-i dont have parents they died when i was 13 and my relatives t-take all my property and abandoned me on streets... than an old couple took me in as they dont have any children and i started to live with them because i had no one either and no where to live and i started to work at the young age while studying because i dont wanna bother that old couple much about me they were already doing so much for me.....than the couple shifted to their hometown after 3 years ...and i still live in their house only...they never told me to leave their house...and i didnt leave the house either as i was saving money because i wanted to open a cafe as its my mom's last wish but she died before fulfilling it.....

i dont wanna hide anything from you or lie to you before marriage...because my mom always said that relationship not build up on lies....i cant give you the luxurious life you have i cant afford it...if you still wanna stop this marriage than im okay with whatever you decides..." he said he didnt tell how tae's mother help him building his cafe again and convinced him to marry tae because he dont wanna make tae feel that he's marrying him for money... tae's stone heart hurt like hell for the first time after ages...