Chapter 1 (just an other normal day)

(Dazai pov)
     I woke up this morning to the same ringing sound that plays every morning.
I slowly get up into a sitting position as I groan not wanting to leave my "comfy" bed.

After I stand up I look at the clock as I walk to the bathroom connected to my room. '5:00' I read off the clock. 'Ugh it's too early for this. I just wanna go back to sleep!' I finally get to the sink and wash my face, only to look up at the mirror to see my reflection. My tangled brown hair, dark circles under my eyes, and my unhealthy pale skin. The only thing with color was my scars.

After I finished my hygiene. I walk over to my closet to get my school's uniform. It was a white polo with a navy blue collar and a navy blue pants and put my bandages on my arms, neck and upper torso.

It was now 5:30, as I walked down the stairs to the living room to grab my backpack. As I was making sure I have everything- I heard footsteps and unintentionally tense. A strong voice disrupts the silence. "Where are you going!?" Says the man staring wholes into the back of my head.

I stand up slowly, putting my bag on my shoulder. "I'm g..oing to school now sir"
I say tiring not to sound uneasy and stutter. "Got it. Hurry back home when you're done. We haven't finished yet." He says as a smile creeps up onto his face.

I shiver ran down my spine. I knew what he was talking about and didn't want any part in it, but I also knew I didn't have a choice. "Alr-ight then, sir....I will take my l.leave." Still trying not to sound different or say anything to get him riled up. He then "tsk" and walks to the kitchen, probably to get ready for the school day ahead.

I then follow the path to the door and start walking in the direction of school. 'It's only 6:15 and I still have time to spare. Maybe I should go to the new cafe in town- by the school.' It was only a 10 minute walk before I got to the cafe. The exterior was brown walls and white pillars with vines crawling up the wall, as well as potted plants and tables in the front. 

  The interior was kinda the same except the upstairs was a study spot for students and workers, so they can have a safe quiet place to work.
The back wall (the wall you see when you walk in) was a reddish-brown brick wall with vines and plant hanging against or around it. It gave a really warm, welcoming, and cozy vibe.

Once my attention was back to the place where you take orders. I saw a petite girl with strawberry blonde hair tied into two side ponys,
Blue eyes, and a cute floral fluffy dress with a white apron on top.

One I got to the counter she said "hi! Welcome to sweet treats cafe! My name is Viv! What can I get started for you today?" Her voice was full of energy and enthusiasm. She seem to love her job or was at least having a good day.
"Hello Viv, could I get a cheese danish and a mango smoothie- to go?" I then said trying to sound a little enthusiastic.
"Of course! Your total is $8.64. Your order will be ready in a little bit." She say with a smile on her face. "Thank you, you have a good day!" I replied politely.

After waiting a couple of minutes my order was called. I got it, thanked them and left. Hoping to go to the park to eat. As I arrived at the park the time was 6:45 and it was getting closer to 8:00. But that didn't matter. I found a bench and enjoyed the food I had gotten. It was truly delicious, I would definitely have to got back sometime soon.

After I finished eating I went to a bridge I always went to as a child, standing looking at the scenery. I could never get tired of this view. The lake was right in the middle of a clearing looking straight at the mountains, trees surrounding the lake . The sound of water slowly rush down stream always calms me down.
And the view is always breathtaking. 'Aah..oh how I wish I could just stay here forever. But I have to get to school now.'