Extra chapter!!

Omg!! 600+ reads?! And it's currently #1 in dazai angst? You guys!! T~T

Anywho- here's an extra chapter as a thanks!

—————————————————————

"Chuuya! I want you to move in with me"

The brunette said excitedly as he took his graduation cap off.

The ginger was momentarily frozen as he tried to process the taller's words.

"Huh?...move in?...'samu?"

It felt like his brain hazed over and he couldn't think anymore.

The brunette nodded slightly as he hummed before looking down at the ground, cap held tightly in his hands against his chest.

"Mhm- I want you to move in with me... I already asked kouyou-san and yosano-san...they said it was okay...but I don't want to pressure you into anything"

The ginger smiled softly at the others words and nervous and worried expression. It was nice to know osamu asked ane-san and ma about moving in- and even more warm to know osamu considered his emotions so dear and important.

He chuckled softly making the brunette blush slightly and hold his cap tighter.

"Hm...we've been together since we were 16... three years now, almost four? You're extremely stupid to think I wouldn't want to stay with you...after everything we've been through?

Though..."

The ginger trails off with a smirk knowing he's got the brunette on his toes. The way the brunette was bitting his lip and his eyes focused on the ground gave it all away...even more so when osamu held his grad cap tighter.

The silence went on until the brunette bit back a whine...feel the way chuuya looked at him with amusement.

"Chuuya! Please just continue what you were saying! I mean- I know but I don't know...and I wanna know! But you not saying anything causes me to doubt what I think you're going to say-"

The ginger couldn't hold back his chuckles as he covered his mouth to try and stifle his laughter.

"Okay- okay-"

He tried to say between chuckles before trying to calm himself, only to burst out laughing again. Shaking his head and apologizing through his laughter.

Dazai just looked at him with a blank expression, like his 'are you kidding me' expression...

"S-sorry! I-okay! I'll tell you..."

The ginger took a shaky breath to calm himself before removing his hand off his mouth and onto his chest

"Phew- okay...I'm good now."

Chuuya said airily as he took another breath before smiling softly at Osamu again

"I'd love to move in with you..."

This made the brunette's expression brightened ten folds...he knew this would probably be the others answer but it felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

Before he knew what he was doing he pulled chuuya in for a kiss, his hands holding the shorter's waist, pulling him even closer.

The ginger immediately melted into the kiss... his body relaxed immediately as his hands go to the taller's cheeks and hair.

The soft laughs and conversation of the other graduates slowly get further and further away as the two get caught in their own world.

The kiss breaks as the two pull away...