Chapter 10 (trust me)

(Dazai's pov)

As I arrive at school, the same Voice is nagging at me. About the nightmare I had the night before.

" he's going to leave you, eventually. Everyone does. It just proves how much of a sorry excuse of the human being you are.

Oh wait, I forgot you're not human. And once chuuya find out he will leave you. And never come back.

You're just that useless. You couldn't even protect your mom, you can't even protect yourself. So what makes you think you're gonna be able to protect him? Hmm?

You're not going to be able to. Once he finds out about your true colors. He's going to leave you and join yuan. She is so much better than you.

That's for sure"

' oh my God, is there not a turn off button for this thing?! I'm trying to go to school... not listen to you. Tell me how much I don't deserve anything.

Some of what you said might be true, it doesn't mean much of anything coming from you

So just GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

I don't need you nagging at me while I'm at school so at least shut up while I'm there'

By the time I snap out of my thoughts, I realize I am at my first period, my body still searing in pain from the night before last.

I look over to see a ginger sitting at my desk.
Once he notices, I've walked into the room he gives me a worried look.

"Ah! Chibi! So sorry I wasn't able to make it yesterday! I had caught a cold and wasn't able to make it. Sorry about that."

"It's fine, but maybe next time you should let me know..." his eyes widened in realization.

"Wait- never mind- we should probably exchange numbers" he continued

"Sounds good chibi. But kunikida-sensei will be here soon, so after class?"

"Sure mackerel"

'God- Mori what the hell did you do?!'
I think, as my smile falters

"Can you sit at your seat?"

"Hmm? Ah right- sorry...about that"
He said slightly embarrassed

"No problem!
I say and kunikida walked into the room.

" glad everyone's in class, open your textbooks to page 79, and do pages 79-84. After done please grab the worksheet on my desk, and complete that before the class is over.

You are not allowed to work in groups "
Kunikida-sensei said as he fixed his glasses

'Meh- *sigh* kunikida-sensei, I thought this was supposed to be hard~ hphm.

At least give me something challenging'
I think as I look over to Chibi

He looks like he's concentrating, but at the same time it's coming a little easy to him. Hm? Maybe he's not as dumb as he looks. And he calls me and Mackerel. Yeah- right'

I look over to the row all the way to the left, and the seat in the front of the row/ the seat in the left front corner.

Only to see a A raven haired, purple eyed man, staring, straight back at me.

'Dostoevsky Fyodor, second smartest student in School.— right after me, of course.

Though he has a stupid looking face, and dangerous intent behind those purple irises, he, surely, isn't someone you want to mess with.