Chapter 9 (im glad)

(Chuuyas pov)

' where is that idiot?! he didn't come to school today and he promised me we're gonna hang out.

Maybe he got in trouble with his dad. But that wouldn't make any sense... parents normally forced their kids to go to school- Not take them out.

But then again, our parents are different and I never had a dad. Maybe I'll go talk with ane-San/mom. She'll probably be able to help. Or maybe Ma... but this is my problem.

Eh- why am I so worried over that idiot that bandaged idiot?
It doesn't make any sense...
He's rarely late, but according to the teachers he's never absent.

I don't even have his number I can't text him or call him or even go to his house.
Dazai... you better be okay. Or else I'm killing myself.

...

Okay- but like what if it is my fault- I should apologize, right. I'll just wait until tomorrow to see if he's in school.

Somethings wrong. I know it.'

—————————————————

(Dazai pov)

'Ow tsk. Son of a b^-^h. I really hurts.

I think school is over now.

God damn it! After we were done last night, he came back and did it again this morning.

And what the hell was that blue liquid?
I kinda wanna know what he's injecting into my body.

...

Like he'd tell me.

Damn, why did he have to be my father? I'm really regretting living right now...

Maybe I should try walking to my room. I know I have some pills in there...

Look what you did father...

I'm so tired. I can't even sleep properly without worrying that Father will come and get me.

And that stupid nightmare. Mother- why...why did you leave me. Look where that's gotten us.

Nothing good came out of your death. It only brought more pain and suffering for me...

...

Oh! I forgot about meeting up with chuuya! He must be waiting for me. I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it chuuya.

This just shows how much of a idiot I am.
I can't even keep my word.

After all, you only try so hard to get so far,
In the end, it doesn't even matter.'

I snap out of my thoughts as I fall onto my bed.

'Ah how I've missed you. That stupid chair in the stupid basement I hate it-. It reeks of irony copper smell. Blegh gross... the worst part is it all comes from me. The blood that pools onto the ground all came from me.

It's all Mori's fault. It's all his doing.

I swear nothing. None of it is my fault. Not yet at least'

Last thing I thought before falling into a deep slumber.

——————————————

'How- when...when did I get here?'

I look around only to find Yuan and her little group, and me on the ground?

'Ugh this is so confusing.'

"Hello~ how are you?"
Ema said with a mischievous smile

"Not well clearly. Here I thought you had eyes- oh wait never mind, I forgot your blind.

...What do you want?"

"Well, we wanted to show you are newest member! You can come on out now"
Yuan said as a sinister, smile crawled onto her face.

"God, you guys talk to much. Hello dazai"

A blue eyed, ginger haired male, emerged from the shadows.

"C-chuuya? What...? Why? I-I thought we were getting along? B-become frie..."
I trailed off.

'I can't believe it....Chuuya is'

"yuan?! What did you do?!"
I shouted in disbelief, the volume a little too loud for my liking

"Nothing, he joined of his accord. I did nothing more than offer him a spot~"
Her smile still present. She was enjoying this a little too much.

"You- you were the one who caused this, y'know.
You were the one who didn't show up.
You were the one who didn't keep his word.
It was all you.

You, none of it was my fault.
You can't blame me
You can't blame Yuan
Or her group,

The only one you can blame is yourself.
You're sorry excuse of a human."

"Ha?! Me human? Are you kidding? I haven't been a human, never! I have never been one.

I am incapable of it!
I am incapable of being a human
Of feeling human emotion
I am the furthest thing from a human!

Don't you see!
I'm not human.
I can't and never will be."
I shouted, before realizing what I had said.

The group looked up In shock. They couldn't believe what they had just heard.

"Shocked? Yeah, well you should have expected me to be like this, you bullied since the 7th grade. What did you expect?!

Chuuya I thought of you as a person I was hoping to know. But as I see here. You're no different from Yuan and her stupid little group."
As I said this is got up, then ran once finished 

As I was running I heard "what the hell?! You told me that he bullied you- you stupid-...."
And some banging and some rustling, as if a fight Broke out.

————————————

I shot up gasping for air
"*gasp* what- huh w-as that.

A *gasp* night-mare?
Hu, th..ere is...nothing about my-...

Never mind. I'm relieved..chuuya didn't betrayed me...not yet at least. I'm so glad." I whisper to myself after recovering from my shock.

I smile to myself. "I'm so glad"