Chapter 3 ( a new kid)

(Narrator pov)

The bell rang, as all the students were sitting at their desks.

A male with dirty green hair and glasses stood in front of the class ready to make an announcement.

"okay class, we have a new student"
Said the male. " you can come in now."

Shortly after a short, male with ginger hair-put into a ponytail and blue eyes. He rolls his eyes as he says " hello, the name is Chuuya Nakahara. Nice to meet you." a board and plain look on his face as he said these words.

The male with glasses then states " nice to meet you Nakahara, I am known as Kunikida. You may sit next to the brunette by the window."

The male now known as Chuuya sighs quietly and walks over to a seat. ' I'm already over this stupid school.' he thought as he was kind of listening to the lesson.

(Time skip to lunch.)

(Chuuya pov)

' school is so boring. If it wasn't for me getting kicked out of my old one, I would still be there... I don't even know where I'm supposed to eat lunch! This school is so stupid!' He yelled in his head.

I turn to the right to see a girl with pink hair put into a half a half down side bun and purple eyes, approaching me.

*tch*'now who the hell is she?!' I think as I roll my eyes.

"Hiya, you're the new kid right?'she pauses 'well me name is Yuan. It's a pressure to meet you.' She cracks a smile.

"Hi, I'm Chuuya Nakahara." I deadpan- not interested in this conversation at all.

"Well Chuuya~ would you wanna eat lunch with us?" She asks in a too sweet of tone.

"Can you not call me Chuuya. I would prefer if you call me by my last name." I said getting a bit more annoyed.

'I don't have anything better to do, I guess I have no other choice.'
"*sigh* sure, why not." I then say.

The girl now known as Yuan, looks me straight in the eyes as she tries to cover up her irritation- shown by her left I twitching.

'Was it because I have no interest in this conversation- maybe. Or it could have been that I have no interest in school- nah. It was probably because I have no interest in this girl, now know as Yuan, yeah that sounds about right.'

"Okay then, Yuan can you show me around the school. I mean I literally don't know where anything is."

As I say those words her expression changes from irritation to excitement? Maybe *sigh* I don't know anymore. *sigh*.....*sigh*

"-uuya! Chuuya are you okay?" I snapped my head to the voice. "Yeah I'm fine, why?"

" you kept on sighing...are you sure you're okay?"

I didn't even get time to think before the words left me mouth. "Fine. I said call me nakahara. I'm not comfortable with you calling me by my first name." I stated a little too harshly and firmly. For Yuan's liking, as she shuffles back a couple steps.

.....*sigh* 'why did I have to run into her out of all the people here! I bet that there are so many nicer people....there! Like that Burnett guy. Wasn't he the one I was sitting next to in class. Whatever why should I care.'

"Why are you looking at-" she looks in the direction I'm looking. "Why are you looking at him?!" "None of your business. Okay" I say with a glare.

"Fine, fine let's go to the rooftop to eat!" She said with an eye roll. Then smiled at the end.

The thought of food did sound good "alright. Go I'll follow"

(Yuan's pov)

'What the hell is up with that guy! I thought he was a cool popular kid in his old school?! How- just how did he end of popular with his(!) attitude.
Like oh my gosh- how can he talk to a person with me- like that. That boy is going to kill me. Literally! And why was he looking at Dazai out of all people, that nobody. *sigh*.

'I did hear that he got expelled for beating someone up...maybe he can help me teach Dazai a lesson. I mean with his attitude and all- All I'll have to do is get him mad at Dazai.'

'Just thinking of Dazai is making my blood boil.
Calm down, calm down. He isn't worth it. And what he did this morning! I can't believe him!'

I look up and we have arrived at the rooftop.

"We're here!" I say as I walk up it Buichirō, Akari, and Ema.

"Hi, everyone I brought the new kid! He's hot tempered, tread carefully." I whispered the last half.

They all nodded, as we (Chuuya and I) walk up to them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello I'm sorry if this is a bad story.
This is the first time I'm writing anything.
And I grew up around people that speak "broken"English. So please bear with me.