𝟎𝟒.

I uncrumpled the piece of paper Eddie had given me yesterday. I stared at the messy handwriting with numbers littering the torn paper. I took deep breaths and picked up the phone on the wall. I hesitated slightly. "Fuck it" I whispered. I pushed the numbers in and listened as the phone rang. Once. Twice. "Munson residence" it was Eddie's voice.

"Hey Eddie. This is Steve." I leaned against the wall. "Hey Steve" he rung out my name and quickly changed his tone. "Watcha calling for?" He asked. "I was wondering if...if I could come by for a while?" I asked with a a friendly voice. Me and Eddie could be friends, why not? "You, Steve Harrington, wanna come to MY place?" He sounded like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Yes, I do, Eddie" I said firmly.

"You do know where I live, right?" He laughed. "Not really.." I said. He laughed more and sighed. "Can I come over by your place? I'm sure it's 100x better than the piece of shit I live in" he snorted. I obliged and gave him my address then hung up.

I quickly ran up the stairs to change and do my hair. I nearly tore apart my drawers and settled on a dark velvety colored polo that was starting to fit tight on me. I put on a pair of dark blue jeans and gelled up my hair in the bathroom. I sprayed just enough of the perfume I'd bought from the drugstore and waited impatiently for him to arrive.

My leg shook up and down in anxiety as I sat on the couch watching a movie to pass the time. I felt my stomach drop more and more as time grew nearer, as I knew Eddie would be in my home. 10 minutes passed.

A ring at the front door. I swallowed and opened the door, and yet I was met with the sight for sore eyes. He was wearing a Meatloaf band tee that had holes on the neck but his necklaces nearly covered it. He wore a necklace with a dice charm and a necklace with a guitar pick attached to a small chain. He wore a leather jacket that he's always worn and baggy-ish black ripped jeans. He had white high top reeboks on that really completed the outfit.

I moved and let him inside. "Nice house, very...big" he laughed as he turn his jacket off. "It's my parents'. They gave it to me since they decided to move away and I wanted to stay here." I closed the door. "Lucky bitch" he slightly punched my arm in a joking way. The band tee had slightly more holes in it, but I thought it looked good. "Why did you want to see me?" He turned in my direction flashing his grin. "I thought we could..get to know each other maybe" I shrugged.

Eddie then smiled sweetly. "Well, in that case, where do we go?" He looked around at my house with such curiosity that it almost made me laugh. "Follow me" I chuckled. I lead him to my room and let him enter first.

"Shit, Harrington. You're room is huge." He observed. I slightly laughed in a response. "What's so funny, Harrington?" He asked. "Nothing" but I only laughed more. "Dick, tell me" he laughed. "It's just the way you're amazed by everything" I shrugged. He hummed and continued to observe my room. I watched him walk around and noticed a pack of smokes in his back pocket. "You got a cigarette?" I asked. He turned to me. "Nah, but I got weed." He sat on my bed. I grinned.
-
I leaned back as I breathed in the smoke into my lungs. I opened my mouth and let it float away. I could see Eddie watching me in my peripheral vision with drowsy eyes. I passed it back to him and later my back on the concrete.

My feet swung in the water of the pool, which conveniently cooled me down in this hot weather for April. I spread my arms out and let it all hang out. I couldn't think of anything to stress me. Nothing at all.

Eddie made smoke O's and passed the blunt back to me without even looking. I took it and took a big hit, which probably isn't the best idea because I'm already high as shit. The blunt was nearly finished, and it was the second one. Eddie took the last hit and put it out beside him in the ash tray. "The stars are moving" I said as I stated into the sky. "They are, aren't they?" He chuckled.

"Y'know Eddie, you aren't bad. I actually like having you around" I blurted out. Sure I obsessed over Eddie's looks but his personality still mattered, at least to me. I guess I was just glad he wasn't as insufferable as I thought. "Thanks Steve, I like having you around too." He turned to me with baked eyes but a smile. I snorted. "Fuck you. You keep laughing at me" Eddie couldn't contain his laughter as he spoke. "You look so fucking baked, holy shit" I chortled. Eddie smacked my arm.

It only made me laugh more.