𝟏𝟗. 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃.

—•—(Steve's pov)
-
I sped past the streets and practically drag raced to Eddie's trailer. It was 12:30pm. I had slept and left him alone for too long, and I'm so fucking scared. I'm surprised I haven't been pulled over yet for speeding. I started to cry, worrying about him. What if?

I rushed to his trailer, and braked as I stopped in front of his home. As I got out, I heard a voice call out to me. "Steve!" Someone shouted. I turned, it was Max. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I'm taking care of Eddie" I shouted back.

"What happened?"

"Weren't you at fucking school today? He got the shit beat out of him"

"Oh, shit, is he okay?"

"I hope so"

"Oh, well, tell him I said hi and I'm wishing him luck"

"I will" I smiled. I ran up the steps and barged into the trailer. Quiet.

He wasn't in the living room. It was too quiet. Not one fucking sound. My heart rate grew faster. I sobbed again. "Eddie? I'm so sorry. I'm here now" I placed the bag down. Oh god. "No. No." I grabbed the vinyl I bought him ages ago to bring to him. I slowly walked down the hallway. I cried even harder at what I expected.

"No" I chanted in bawls. His door was cracked open. "Oh god, Eddie." I bawled. I brought my hand to my mouth to keep me from screaming. I got to his door. I knocked.

"Eddie? It's me" I said.

I pushed the door open. I fell to my knees and let out a murder scream. This can't be. No. No. No. No. No. No.

I dropped the vinyl to the ground.

No, no please.

He was dead.

I let out long screams and begs. I can't even begin to describe my ache. Why?

I looked over and found a notebook, I grabbed it eagerly and could barely breathe. I opened the first page. "Steve." It started
-

.