𝟎𝟖.

(still in Eddie's pov)

I stood outside Steve's house, my nerves kicking at my skin. The night was quiet and his front door is dimly lit by a large light, which seemed for flicker every now and then. My throat tickled in nervousness, for which I didn't know what would happen when I step inside this door.

Would we just talk? Would we swim in his pool? Get high? Make out? Fuck?

I have no clue, and I'm sure he doesn't either. I paced around debating if I should just cancel or not be a pussy, and I'm not a pussy.

"ughh FUCK!" I whispered yelled out of frustration of my own thoughts. I want to be near him, I want his body against mine. So bad.

I run my fingers through my curled hair and ring the doorbell quickly. I posed myself up in front of the door with my hands fidgeting with my thick metal rings. I heard light footsteps.

The knob turned and Steve appeared in the doorway. Fucking Christ. His hair was messed up and not done, which I preferred compared to his gelled-up look. He wore baggy sweatpants and a Wham concert t-shirt.

"Come in, Eddie. Sorry I look like shit right now, I'm tired as fuck" he moved out of the way as I stepped into his home. I twisted o it of my black boots and put my jacket on the coat rack. As I turned, I was met in a hug.

Not a regular hug, not at all. He engulfed me, even though I was the same size as him. His arms wrapped around my torso and his face buried in my shoulder and neck.

I immediately pulled him forward into my body and hugged him with so much...admiration. He hummed and I just squeezed him with my face lowering into his shoulder. I was only 2 inches taller, but that didn't matter at all. "I like you so much, Eddie" he spoke softly. I smiled. "I like you more, Steve" I leaned my head on his, connecting our bodies completely. "Mm-mm" he drowsily said. "Mm-hmm" I laughed back.

Suddenly, I felt his hand come down to my hips and my back jean pockets. He grabbed my black hankie and twirled it around his fingers, slowly. I didn't know what to feel or do, so I just stood there. "I know we've only known each other so long, but I really really like you." He leaned farther into my body, keeping him upright. I blushed.

"I really really like you too. I feel like we're...perfect." I immediately regretted what slipped out from my mouth and bit my tongue. He tugged on the hankie. "You are" he whispered into my neck. My whole spine shivered and the hairs on my arms stood up. Fucking hell. He definitely knew how to make someone feel like they could scream like a teenage girl.

As I've seen so far, Steve loves like the oldies. He's sweet but yet so seductive it hurts. He disguises himself as a pretty boy but is down right nasty, in a good way. I fucking love it.

I could barely contain myself anymore. "Kiss me." I turned my head to look straight at him. He grinned.

His lips pressed against mine and my whole world seemed to fade away. He continued to tug with his right hand and hold my lower torso with the other, just barely squeezing me. We kissed each other with every intent and every emotion we've kept hidden away for the past month. The kiss started to turn into a heated make-out, and I never wanted to stop.

I didn't need to breathe when he was my oxygen.

As our lips bit at each other, his hand started to squeeze my lower back more and more. I opened my mouth for him, and without hesitation, he pressed his tongue against mine. My head moved back from the force of his kisses, which almost made me laugh.

Our saliva swirled around each other, which felt like a promise. We are bound together. I don't believe in religious shit or anything, but that's what it feels like. His breathing became heavy and he broke his lips away from my sore red ones. "You are so pretty" he whispered as he looked around my face. I knew he meant it because of the way he said it. His absolute adoration was enough to make me faint into his arms, and I felt my legs go numb.

He moved his left hand to my neck, slightly playing with my hair. "Just...everything." He stared. I smiled at his admiration, and I started admiring back. I studied his face, his hair, his scent, his neck, his arms, his lips, his eyes, everything you can name. He closed the gap again with a slow, gentle kiss. I kissed him back with so much...adoration I could barely contain it.

And with that, Steve tugged at my hair. I groaned with my mouth open for one second. I felt his grin against my lips.

His right hand that played with my bandana gripped at my waist, very close to my ass. We continued this biting and romantic shit, until he broke his feelings out.

"Just fuck me, Eddie" he said against my mouth. I was shocked to say the least, my eyes widened at his determination. "Are you sure?" I checked. "I've never been more sure" he pleaded as he only slightly looked up at me. God. He will be the death of me.
-
‼️WARNING‼️ the next chapter is going to be very devious (it seriously will be y'all are not ready) please skip the NEXT CHAPTER if you are uncomfortable reading smut, thank you!!😽