𝟎𝟕.

Eddie weaved through my mind like silk. His touch left marks where my skin had begged for him, along with a small hickey on my neck. Every time I think of him my heart drops to my feet with my head high above the ozone. I walked home with his clothes, but he kept the studded belt. I woke up on my couch hungover and dizzy, with butterflies in my stomach. I felt lovesick.

Before I left the party, Eddie grabbed the back of my neck and kissed my cheek. He let me walk home since I'd seemed sobered up enough for him to let me go alone, but I'd stumbled over my own feet at least 4 times. I felt like I was being lifted into my dream world just being around him. It's crazy how I've only known him a week and we've completely fallen for each other.

But had he only wanted to hook up? Do I mean anything to him? Do I?

I began to overthink. Negativity spread across my thoughts and invaded my love fantasies. What if? What if? What if? Maybe if I hadn't been such a coward, this would have changed. Maybe we could've taken things slow instead of immediately trying to fuck.

What's wrong with me?

Did Eddie even like me?
—•—
Steve consumed my thoughts every moment from then on from the bathroom was taken up my Steve. His artwork of a body could put me in a state of trance.

I admired him.

His smile was enough to bring my headspace back to his the light. I want him. God, I want him so bad. It's too early, although.

He makes me feel like I have something to live for, something excited. Someone I could stay here for, not saying that Garrett and Wayne and the kids didn't count, but this is special. He's special. We talked endlessly about ourselves for at least a couple hours and I knew I fell for him.

I hate getting sappy n shit, but he made me feel sappy. The way he looked at me while we danced drove me insane, and I knew he did it on purpose to make me more obsessed.

Steve. Stevie. Good lord, that man. That waist and hair was addicting, and so was his lips. I cannot get enough.

I need him more. I need to be with him.

I got up from my bed and made my way to the phone.
-
a/n: this is short bc I don't have time to write a long chapter rn IM SORRY!! Btw if you see "—•—" that means I'm changing the POVs!!