𝟏𝟐. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

(They get to dick town is the warning lol)
—•—(Eddie's pov)

I couldn't get enough of him. I just couldn't. I wanted his lips on mine all the time and I never wanted it to end. I wanted to do things with him that were unspeakable, but that's just the lust talking.

I want to spend time with him after school until the morning, I want to talk to him about things that don't even matter.

I want to look him in his eyes and tell him I love him.

But I can't, I just can't. It's not possible. It's moving to fast and I don't even know if I do love him. It's a big sentence. I mean, even if I do love him, does he love me back? I know he likes me but...are we moving too fast or too far?

It's all confusing as fuck. I just want to be with him.

I want to hold him and touch him. I want to kiss him until the sun falls to its knees in our endless romance. OUR romance. Shared. I can't cope with the fact I'll be away from him even more after spring break. It's just impossible.

His skin glows in the moonlight as he kisses my body and leaves little marks. He's beautiful. He kisses my tattooed collarbones, and then moving to my shoulder. I hold him close and tight to me like he'll fall away from me. I grip his hair as he whispers against my skin. Heaven, I think.

"You're so pretty" he says. I want to cry.

He removes his mouth away from my chest and kisses me again. A sweet taste covers my tastebuds while our lips become connected like puzzle pieces. He sits up more to match my height as I sit on his lap. We weren't going to have sex tonight, I think. I just want to love. Love on him like there's no tomorrow.

I moaned into his mouth and he smiled at my reaction. "Needy, huh?" He said so quietly I nearly didn't hear him. "No, I just-" I paused. "I just love being close to you" I saved myself. His smile grew bigger at my words. "Well, I love being close with you more" he kissed my jawline. I groaned. My fingers weaved through the hair near his neck. "I can't get enough of you" Steve hummed. I giggled. Boy, did he sure know how to make someone feel special. I pulled my head back and met my lips with his again. I pushed him back with my kiss. His chuckles filled the room as I followed after with laughter.

I pulled away and just stared down at him with a smile. He grinned while biting his lip while looking up, and I knew what was gonna go down. He flipped us over, and he was now on top of me as I laid on my back. His thighs wrapped around my hips and he just stared down as I laughed in love. As I laughed in love. He placed his hands on the sides of me, one next to my torso and one next to my head. His face was now centimeters away and he just tilted his head. I fluttered my eyes between his eyes and his lips, so I just kissed him. My arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders, bringing him down. We smiled on each others lips as we rolled over too many times in our make-out session. Finally, we settled on me on top of him.

The sweet kisses turned into sloppy and desperate lust kisses, and I wanted him. He moaned and groaned into my mouth over and over again, saying my name a couple times. I slowly dragged my hand down his body to his dick, looking up at him to check. He nods profusely as he's lost in pleasure. I palm him through his boxers and his groans only become louder. I smirk against his skin as I hear him sing his pretty songs only for me to hear. His hands find their way to my hair again and pushes me down to his stomach, messaging me. "Okay, okay. Patient" I chuckle. He scoffs in a moan.

I kiss down his body, picking up the pace with my hand on his dick. His breathing quickens. I lick up and down his stomach, teasing him slightly. "Fuck-" he says over and over again with my name mixed in. I place a hickey right next to his happy trail (and his dick) as I pull his boxers down. "Oh shit- yeah.." he spoke as he massaged my head in reward. I hummed. His boxers fell to his ankles and his dick leaked precum as I noticed his head was leaned back, revealing his Adam's Apple.

I smirked evilly as I quickly licked from his collarbones to his Adam's apple, swirling my tongue along the bump in his throat. A high pitched moan left his mouth at my action. I giggled. I went back to his cock and held his hips. "Look at me, baby" I kissed his tip. He shuddered as he opened his eyes to look down, he hummed at the sight. "Fuck- you look so hot" he praised me, I grinned in response. I pulled my boxers down just enough for my hard dick to come out. I licked up on him and he gasped as his legs squirmed at the simple tongue work. I jerked myself off as I took him into my mouth, almost gagging.

I swirl my tongue all around him and he starts to move his hips into my mouth at a slow rhythm. I go faster on myself as I go up and down on him faster. My mouth falls from his tip and my saliva connects me to him. I lick faster at my own pace and his starts to face fuck me. "Fuck! Your tongue ring" he sounds like a mess. I'm glad he likes my tongue ring. "You like it?" I say quickly as I place my lips on and off him. "Mm-hmm" his voice cracks and he keeps chanting my name. I quicken my pace and really bring my tongue into work just for him. "Oh god- I'm gonna cum Eddie.." he warns. "Can I?" He asks as he opens his eyes again. "Mm-hmm" I hum as I continue to massage him. He grips my hair tighter as his hot cum shoots down my throat. A salty taste erupts into my mouth, but as long as it's Steve's I don't care. I continue to work on myself until I cum in my hands with a loud moan. Steve goes limp with calm breathing and combs my hair gently.

I push my boxers back on as I get up from the bed dragging my fingers along his body. "Where are you going?" He speaks breathlessly. "To get a wash cloth" I say back. I smile.
-
A/n: writing this after saltburn is an experience let me say that