𝟎𝟗. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

—•—(Steve's pov)

Only now I realized Eddie had a tongue piercing, and it felt so good to kiss him. His cold nose ring brushed against my nose and cheeks, which I couldn't get enough of. His tongue ring brushed against parts of my mouth and grew my sex drive by 1000% every single fucking time.

I moaned into his mouth with every bite he pressed against my mouth and every lick against my bottom lip. His mouth moved to my jawline, aggressively eating at me like he's been starved his whole life.

I gripped his hair with my right hand and kept myself steady with my other hand on his hip. I massaged his head as he pressed hickeys all over my neck, which did pinch but only made me feel more hungry. He licked over the wounds, which he even placed one near my ear. I groaned in his ear, becoming impatient.

"Fuck...Eddie" I breathlessly said. "Hm?" He said as if he wasn't licking the entire top half of my body. "I love this, but the doorway isn't the best place" I chuckled. He gently kissed my neck and grabbed my hand. He dragged me up the carpeted stairs and impatiently shoved me in my room. I only laughed.

"You won't be laughing when you can't walk, Stevie" he whispered so quietly I nearly didn't hear him, and I'm sure I wasn't supposed to. He pushed me up against the door and locked it in one swift movement I was impressed. "What are you locking it for? I live alone" I smiled at him. "Just in case, and so I can hear you better" he winked. And with that wink, his eyes transformed into devilish so swiftly. "Oh, Eddie" I groaned as I dove into his lips.

He pressed my body against the door with his hand just above my happy trail, lifting up my shirt. His other hand was holding my face with his fingers between my thick hair. I need him. I need him right now. My desperation is almost too much for me to handle.

"Eddie...I need you..right now" I said between breathless kisses. "Oh yeah?" He smirked as he lifted my chin with his thumb. "Yes" I look into his devilish eyes, they were pure lust. He continued to kiss me, walking me back to the bed while he walked backward. As if he knew where everything in my room was by heart, he sat on the bed while dragging me down with a grip on my hair. He broke away from me as he looked up at me with a determined smirk.

I hovered over him with hungry irises, reciprocating the accursed look he had in his eyes. He lifted his shirt over his head and threw it over to who knows where, and I didn't even care where it went.

He arched his back upward to place a kiss on my desperate lips. I almost moaned at the very action.

I threw my shirt behind me as I watched him unbuckle his studded belt with a cross as the buckle. I bit my lip in absolute lust, and I could barely wait. With one hand unbuckling his pants, he grabbed my hair and pushed me down to my knees, which I quickly obliged. I had never sucked dick before, but it can't be very much different from eating pussy, right?

I've also never been fucked by a guy, so I'm scared as fuck but the lust has taken over my entire brain and body. And I'm not complaining. As he pushed me down, he asked me things. "What's our safety word?" He asked. I thought. "Curtain" I said as I looked up at him. "You ever slept with a guy before?" He moved his hand to massage my jawline with his fingers. I groaned to him. "N-No" I said. "That's okay baby, I'll be with you the whole way, okay? Just tell me when it becomes too much, you understand?" He said softly but yet demanding at same time. "Yes" I nodded. "Tap my thigh if it's too much, and tap my knee if your okay, got it?" He moved his fingers to my hair and gripped it. "Yes" I leaned my head into his touch.

"Mm..fuck." Eddie blurted out. I took this as a sign to remove his pants, which seemed tight around his...large boner. I grabbed the rim of his black sweatpants and his boxers and pulled them slowly down, making direct eye contact with him as he leaned back. As I removed his pants, his dick stood before me and I nearly drooled.