𝟎𝟓.

I woke up with a massive headache, which wasn't out of the ordinary. As I rose up from my bed, many memories rushed through my head. Eddie.

The smell of Eddie lingered in my room for only a small while, I had remembered. I remember smoking with him by my pool and...getting to know each other. We talked for hours about each other and our views on things and our interests. My face turned pink.

I sighed and walked towards my bathroom with heavy arms and heavy legs. I leaned against the sink and closed my eyes to center myself. After standing there for a while, I brushed my teeth and only thought about Eddie. I recalled his smell, his outfit, our conversation, and even the small freckles that were barely visible on his face. I smiled thinking about him. I couldn't help myself, but I was also angry. I shouldn't feel this way and I hated that I do.

I walked out from my bathroom and picked out an outfit for today. A plain white tee with a gray jacket that had a black collar thrown over it. I put on jeans that I make/shifted cuffs on the ankles. I swallowed an Advil and was on my way out the door.

I hadn't had work today but I needed to go grocery shopping. On the way there and in the store, all I thought about was him. I couldn't get enough. I just couldn't.

I caught myself biting my lip a few times.

As I was strolling in the store, I had noticed a familiar voice. It was sly with a slight undertone of rasp. It was him. My immediate urge was to leave immediately but I just froze in place. His god-given voice drew closer and I could make out what he was saying now.

"Look, Garrett. If you wanted to be cleric we'd have to restart the whole game and I am not doing that since I've spent the last 2 months preparing that shit." Eddie spoke. "We haven't started the game, though" Garrett said matter-of-factly. "I don't care. We already made sheets so shut the fuck up" his voice became high at the end of his sentence. As I started to see them walk into the same aisle as me, I wanted to run and hide.

shit shit shit shit. Why are they here? Of all places? Fuck. I attempted to hide my face by looking away pretending I was looking at the price of a bag of pretzels. I feel stupid. I feel like a teenage girl in love, and I fucking hate it.

"Harrington?" Eddie called out to me. Fucking fuck. "Hm?" I turned around and acted dumb. "Oh, hi Eddie" I plastered a smile that was half real and half fake. "You don't work today?" He stepped toward me. "Nah. whatcha doing?" I asked as I leaned against the shelf. "Party at Charlie Rayden's tonight and I was gonna bring booze. You going?" He turned his head slightly to the side and looked me up and down.

Fucking Christ.

I had heard about Charlie's party and I didn't plan on going, but Eddie was going. "Uh- not sure. Probably will though. I've got nothing to do" I chuckled. I was nervous. His eyes are driving me crazy. I didn't know what to do. "Well, if you do come, look for me." He laughed and continued on his way through the store.

Why was I so nervous? If anything, I make people nervous. I'm the charmer. But yet, Eddie had charmed me until I could barely breathe. With one head tilt. I shook my head to try and wake myself and carried on shopping thinking about Eddie even more
-
I stood in front of the mirror mildly infuriated. "What the fuck." I yelled into my hands. I stood with a fancy polo and light jeans. All of my good clothes were in the wash and I can't stand looking like shit to a party. I invited Robin to come with me but she was busy with Vicki tonight. I complained to her but she wouldn't budge.

The party was in 20 minutes and everything I had wasn't fit for a party. My last resort came to mind. I trudged toward the phone in the hallway and dialed Eddie's number urgently. He picked up in a calm voice. "Hi Eddie. This is so random but I have no clothes to wear the party and I was wondering if...you can help me?" I awaited his response. "Harrington, are you asking me to dress you for the party?" I could hear the grin in his voice. I whimpered as I stuttered. "Mm- Yes. I know we don't have a similar style but I need help" I laughed. "Of course I'll dress you. Come over because i'm leaving in 30 minutes." His sly voice cut right through the phone and into my ears. I almost fell to the floor.

I kept my calm and told him if he there soon. I immediately ran through the door and into my car. I drove at a rapid pace, nearly breaking the law multiple times. I arrived at his house in 10 minutes tops. I had written down Eddie's address when he gave it to me the night before. I walked up the steps and knocked.

As the door opened, I was met with Eddie dressed up. I paused to stare. He wore a cropped band tee that revealed his happy trail with a studded belt underneath it. He kept his usual black ripped jeans on but they were ripped at the thighs too. "Come in" he smiled which immediately snapped me out of the trance I was set in. I walked inside and turned to him.

"Come on, I have already made an outfit for you" his smile shone at me as he walked down the small hallway to his bedroom. I followed after him and was met with a strong scent of weed, cigarettes, and strong cologne. As I looked around his room, I noticed the clothes laid out on his bed.

A studded black belt and a slightly cropped ripped black wifebeater with a giant fading white design on the back. The design was mostly incomprehensible to look at but it was mostly wavy and had upside down crosses on the right should and left hip. It was pretty and very metal. I could manage with this, but it wasn't totally me.

"Is there not anything more..." I started, but I shook my head. "It looks hot. I thrifted it years ago and I figured you'd sort of like it" he laid on the bed and sat up on his side to look at me. "I'll go change" I groaned. I found the bathroom and locked it behind me. I breathed in. I pulled my shirt off and put on the black wifebeater. I wrapped the studded belt around my hips.

I took a look at myself in the mirror and was shocked to see me. The shirt was very cropped and revealed my happy trail and belly button. I felt exposed. I kind of liked it. I slowly opened the door and stepped out into Eddie room while I walked through the dark hallway.

"holy shit, Harrington." Eddie checked me out shamelessly. I smiled. "You look so good! Who knew you'd rock my style?" He stood up from his bed and continued to stare. "Well, we should go. The party already started and Charlie'll kill me if I don't get the booze there" he patted my shoulder and left the room.

My smile grew bigger by the second.
-
a/n: thanks to the readers reading this!! I hope u like it lol💞 I also changed the cover because I liked the new art I found :-)