Chapter 1

Ari's POV

"Yosohn, hurry up papa, we have to go", I hear little feet running towards the door, around the corner comes Yosohn.

"Papa slow down, I'm not leaving you put your shoes on the right feet" I say looking over him seeing his right shoe on his left foot and left shoe on his right foot. Yosohn changes his shoes and looks up at me grinning.

"mama do I have to go to school, why can't you just take me to my dad's house" Yosohn says.

I look at him and laugh "because I have places to be and I'm not going to jail due to you not going to school and your dad is picking you up from school so let's go."

30 minutes later.
"Have a good day papa, and be good for your dad, I love youuu" I said...

"I LOVE YOU TOO MAMA" Yosohn yelled, as he ran into the school building, and I drove off... Looking at my touch screen I see my best friend Tae is calling so I answer the phone.

Me: Heyy baby daddy

Tae: Hey baby mama, are you coming to get me so we can go look at the open spaces together or am I meeting you there.

Me: I just dropped Yosohn off at school, so I can come get you but please please PLEASE be dressed we don't have time to wait

Tae: Awl we'll go without me bec-

Me: TAEEEE what the fuck you should be ready already, you set these meetings up not me

Tae: Girl calm down 😂 I'm dressed just come get me, you 10 minutes away from me.

Me: How you kno- you know what never mind I'll be pulling up shortly be outside and lunch on you today LOVE YOU 💋 byeeee •hangs up the phone*

I pull up to Tae's house just to see him already outside with Starbucks in one hand and his bag in the other. As he gets in the car putting his seatbelt on, I look to see what he had on and one thing about my best friend HE PUTS THAT SHIT ON, and I love it...

"I mean can I have my face back damn; I know I look good" says tae. I chuckled

"boy shut the fuck up I was about to give you a compliment but never mind ugly slut, how many spaces & floor plans are we going to look at today" I say.

"Umm I booked 5 spaces and 1 warehouse, I feel like you would love the warehouse better because it's a lot of space, and it has 4 different rooms so you can have an all in 1 really." Tae says

Let the day begin, I miss my son already, but mama needs a kid free weekend, I need to shake some ass freely without my son being here.