Chapter 57

Ari's POV

I woke up to the smell of food. I opened my eyes to see Dave holding a tray of food and a cup of water in his hand, making me smile.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. I knew food would wake you up" Dave said to me as her walked over to the bed. He sat the Glas of water on the nightstand and handed me the tray of food. It had all my favorites: Pancakes, Waffles, Fruit, and a parfait that has blueberries and granola in it.

 It had all my favorites: Pancakes, Waffles, Fruit, and a parfait that has blueberries and granola in it

"What is all this for" I asked as I mixed my parfait together. I moaned as I swallowed it.

"You make the best parfaits. OMG. " I said as I took another bite.

"Well thank you and the kids are coming over today. I just want to have a family day in the house, so they aren't at school. And we can talk to them to see where they mind is at. Tae is dropping them off in a few" Dave said as he walked into the bathroom, I just continued eating, as my mind drifted off into last night.

'Mamas get out your head" I heard Dave say, I looked up at him as he leaned on the wall looking at me.

"I'm sorry" I said taking a sip of my water. Isat it back on the nightstand, removing the tray from my lap. I stood up from the bed and grabbed a waffle putting peanut butter on it and walked over to Dave. I put the waffle up to his mouth, he opened his mouth so I could put the feed him.

"What time are they getting dropped off' I said as I grabbed his hand walking him back over towards the bed, I pushed him down and got on top of him, sitting in his lap.

"Ummmm they'll be here around 8, its only 4:30 but I know you wake up around this time, so I just cooked you breakfast" Dave said as he placed his hands behind his head, looking up at me. I nodded my head as I picked up a piece of kiwi eating it, I picked up a strawberry dipping it in the peanut butter, and I put it up to his mouth. He opened his mouth and bit down on the strawberry, eating it.

"You are a flirt, you know that" I asked him, and he nodded his head "yes" at me.

"Feed me" He asked me, and I nodded my head continuing to feed him and myself. We finished the breakfast platter, and I walked to his kitchen to put the tray in the sink. The song Make It Last Forever by Keith Sweat ft Jacci McGhee played through the speakers of the house, I heard fingers snapping and I turned to see Dave in the living room rocking side to side making me laugh.

"Come dance with me mamas" he asked me, I walked over to him, and he wrapped his arms around me as the song My First Love by Avant ft Keke Wyatt. I laid my head on his chest as we rocked side to side in the living room.

"I Love You Ariana Marie Brewster" he said to me.

"I Love You Too David Lawerance Brewster" I said while gripping him tighter. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes until I pulled away.

"I'm going to go take a shower. Can I borro-"

"Now you already know the answer to that. Yes, you can borrow some clothes" Dave said cutting me off. I nodded my head walking around him.