Chapter 32

3 Years Later..

Dave POV

"Life has been amazing for the past couple of years. A nigga is living!!! I'm married to the Love of my life Ariana Marie Brewster; my kids are 9 and 3 and are well behaved. I passed my club down to my brother King so make y'all go check that out in Atlanta. And I'm working on staring my opening up a Tattoo shop in Miami, which will be my second shop" I said into the microphone smiling.

"And how old are you again." Charlamagne tha God asked me.

"Mann you don't ask another man that foo" DJ Envy said rubbing his chin.

"What I'm just saying, he is a young man doing very good for himself. Look at him, he is smiling, it's a blessing. Men like us don't make it out and he was of the ones that did." Charlamagne tha God said. And I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"I am 30 Years old. My birthday is June 3, 1996" I said looking at Charlamagne.

"Damn, you don't even look like you not a day over 21" Charlamagne tha God said making everyone laugh.

"Thank you. But yeah, I'm 30 years old" I said.

"How long have you been married? And what would be some good advice to give the gentlemen out here?" Charlamagne tha God asked.

"I have been married for 2 Years and the only advice I could give is listen and communicate. Even if it hurts. Keep people out your relationship. It's a 1-way street, the moment you invite someone into the marriage, doesn't matter who, it becomes a 2 way and shit will fuck up." I said being truthfully.

"Now have you ever thought about cheating during anytime" Charlamagne tha God asked.

"Maan what is wrong with you. I'm sorry he hasn't been given his medication today." DJ Envy said to me, shaking his head.

"You every man has 2 ways of thinking, with his actual head or with their dick. And of course, women try to come onto me. But I know what I have at home, and it's nothing out here worth me losing my home or family. I don't care, it could be the richest woman on the planet. It's a no for me" I answered with all honesty.

"So, what if it was Pinky. And you know what pinky I'm talking about" Charlamagne tha God said smirking.

"Thats a hell no for me" I said laughing making everyone else laugh.

"It's time for break, we will see y'all in a minute" DJ Evy said playing music.

"Thank Yall for having me. But I got to catch this flight back home ill see y'all later" I said walking out the door before they could say anything else to me.

Ari POV (29 year old)

Within the last 3 years, I'm officially Mrs

Within the last 3 years, I'm officially Mrs. Brewster, I still own my Beauty Bar, but Tae is running it, since King & him are still living in Atlanta. We finally made the move to Houston, and I love every bit of it. Dave and I also have a 3-year-old daughter her name is Miracle. Amoura and Yosohn are now 9 years old. I own another Beauty Bar out here as well and I'm going to open 2 more in Chicago and in Miami. 

Listening to my man on the breakfast club this morning made me smile. Yeah, he all about me and only me hoes!!