Chapter 16

King POV
Watching Tae sleep is like a breath of fresh air. He face is so relaxed, and lips plumped. I want to make him mine forever. Tae has been holding a nigga down, teaching a nigga how to love the correct way. And he has also been very patient with me and I love him for that. He can have anything he wants.

"Baby wake up" I say rubbing his chest. Tae's eyes flicker open looking around for a minute before closing again, I laughed "Baby come on and get up" I said once more, this time louder.

"Hmm what's wrong" Tae says before turning over cuddling into me.

"Nothing I just need you up with me" I said rubbing his back.

"Boy it's 2am in the morning, you should be sleep" Tae said now laying in my chest, pulling the blanket over us.

"I can't sleep, come on let's go for a ride" I said removing the covers off of us.

"Are you being foreal, right now" Tae said white 1 eye open looking at me.

"Yes, I'm being foreal, Dionte" I said now getting up on the bed, walking towards the bathroom to pee. "Okay, you don't got to say my first name, I'm up I'm up" Tae said yarning before standing up out the bed stretching.

We finally put on some clothes, nothing fancy, just some sweat pants and a hoodie, with some slides. "Go pick a vehicle baby, I'll be down there in a sec" I said while breaking down weed.

"Okay" Tae says before grabbing his phone walking out the room.

Waiting a couple of minutes I go to my side of the bed, opening my drawer and moving some things out the way, grabbing the ring box putting it in my pocket. Grabbing the broken down weed and swishers, I turned the light out and closing our room door, saying a silent prayer for tonight. Mann I hope tonight goes perfect.

Tae's POV
I don't like to get woken up out of my sleep. I hate it. Like it's the most disrespectful thing you could do. But I'm walking downstairs to go to our garage, to pick what vehicle we driving. I wonder why we going on a ride this early. But it's coo, I picked our Mercedes SUV, it's very roomy and rides smooth. Starting the car I see, him come outside. My man looks so good, weew I'm very lucky. As he gets in the car, I'm just looking at him and I leaned over to give him a kiss, turning into a little make out session, finally pulling away.

"I love you" I said before sitting back in my seat, laying down facing his way, while putting my hand around his arm, as he pulled out the garage and driveway.

Listening to So Sweet by Lauryn Hill, vibing to the music just relaxing. Moments like this I cherish most, I don't care for the big things, like Jewlery, or expensive trips. Yes, those are nice but I love small things like late night or early morning drives. Or even when he cooks for me, and my man. Oh he can get down in the kitchen...

Feeling the car come to a stop I seat up noticing we are in the middle of no where "Are you going to kill me? Because if so just go ahead and do it" I said looking at King. Causing him to laugh.

"No crazy ass, I could have killed you at home" King said, taking a hit of his now 2nd blunt passing it to me. I took it out his hand and toke some puffs, "well why are we out here" I said looking around.

"To enjoy the moment, listen to the sounds of the night, and to vibe. You don't want to vibe with yo man?" King said looking at me with red low eyes.

"I do but we so far away, I don't even have any connection out here" I said outing my phone out the window trying to get at least 1 bar.

"Good you need a minute away from the internet. You need to learn how to live in the moment sometimes " KIng said looking at me laughing.

"I guess you're right" I said putting my phone down.

"You know I love you right?"King said looking at me.

"Nigga if you cheated on me I'm going to bust you in your fucking face" I said raising all the way up causing him to laugh.

"Mann sit the fuck back, ain't nobody cheat on you, damn" King said laughing

King POV
"First I just want you to know I love you, damn. And I want you to know that you got my heart, seriously. You been by my side since we met each other, you never walked away even when I was on my bullshit, you stayed down me. You have helped me in so many ways, you don't even know. You made me want more for myself, you made me want to do more with myself. If it wasn't for you pushing me, I wouldn't be doing none of what I'm doing now. I love the fuck out you" I said looking at him as tears was falling from my face.

"You got me crying and shit, I want to wake up and see your face every day, you are the last person I want to see before closing my eyes. You minus well call me a bitch before I hate being away from you for too long, lol." I said as I reached into my pocket. Tae looked at me with wide eyes and mouth open.
"Close your mouth baby, but Dionte Gray what I'm trying to say is..... Will You Marry Me?" I said looking at him nervously

Tae POV
SHOCKED... "We already married but YES YES YESSS I will" I said happily as he put the ring on my finger. OMGGGG a bjtch is getting married.

"Ouuu nigga I love you, omg I swear I do" I said looking at the ring and then at him smiling hard

"Alright so how you want to do this? Do you want a wedding or do you want to go to the court house" King said looking at me smiling

"Baby it don't even matter, I'm officially going to be Dionte Brewster!!!! AHHHH" I said jumping in the seat.

"Let's go home" King said laughing shaking his head.

"For a second I thought you was going to say no" King said laughing nervously.

"Boy I was going to be your husband whether you asked me or not" I said said laughing...

"I Love You" we both said at the same time