Chapter 22

THE OUTFIT THAT DAVE, ARI, KING, and TUSON WORE TO THE CONCERT IS DOWN BELOW!!! TAE's OUTFIT IS AT THE END OF Chapter 21

Ari's POV

"BABY IM SO PROUD, PROUD TO BE YOUR GIRL, YOU MAKE THE CONFUSION, GO ALL AWAY FROM THIS COLD AND MESSED UP WORLD. IIIIIIII AM IN LOOOOVE, I CAN'T DOOO, THIS THING CALLED LIFE WITOUT YOU HERE WITH ME" I sing along with Beyonce, to Dave while holding his face. We were in a moment; we didn't even notice that we were on the big screen.

'AWWW look at them" King said while recording us.

Hours Later....

"I hope even had a good time tonight. And i would like to thank each and every one of you for making my birthday celebrations magical for me. I would like to bring a special guest on stage " Beyonce said while sipping on a cup of hot tea.

"If you are a Virgo, make some noise" Beyonce said causing a lot of people and myself to scream.

"Happy birthday to each one of you" Beyonce said while clapping.

"If your birthday is tonight, which means we have the same birthday make some noise" Beyonce said causing me to scream while laughing.

"Alright I'm about to bring my special guest on to the stage please give a warm welcome to my baby Ariana Marieee" Beyonce as the bright lights flashed on me. Causing me to freeze up and people went crazy, screaming my name. The guy that spoke to us was walking towards me holding his hand out to walk me to the stage.

"Aye y'all take care of my wife" Dave said giving the man a death stare before handing I'm my hand, while holding purse for me. As I walk up to the stage walking up, he steps I start to get nerves. Making my way up the stairs I walked towards Beyonce as she held her hand out for me to grab.

"Y'all I want everybody to say Happy Birthday Ari on 3" Beyonce said "1,2,3" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIANAAAAAAAA" everybody screamed causing me to smile and hg Beyonce.

"I see you have the necklace on I hope you enjoyed your gift." Beyonce said to me.

"I loved them. Thank You so much. How can I ever repay you" I asked looking at Beyonce?

"You being here is enough for me buut after this concert I'm having a after party, and I would like for your friends and you to come too" Beyonce asked.

"Sure, I would love too" I said smiling. Getting another hug from Beyonce I felt her hand on my ass, looking at her I smiled as she winked at me. Leading towards the stairs. As I walked back going to my section

"She wants us to come to a party" i said looking at Dave.

"I know just vibe. and enjoy the night" Dave said smiling at me, wrapping his arm around my neck pulling me close to him. As we watched the rest of the performance it was nothing but fun and I enjoyed every bit of it. I felt so good. Everybody was having a great time singing and dancing. I wish Jayda was here to experience this I thought to myself.

"I hope you enjoy the whole night, just know I know about everything that is going to happen tonight, so you are okay. I'm most definitely not going to be mad. I'm going to be the happiest man alive" Dave said in my ear. Causing me to look up at him confused but smiling at the same time.

Dave POV

Beyonce knows how to put on a show. And her voice is amazing. She needs to sing at my wedding. Know we are walking back to the truck. Everyone is tipsy for the most part. King and Tae in their own little world, I know they are about to head back to the house soon. Tuson is calling one of his niggas to meet him at the house, which I'm okay with, I know Tuson isn't going to let nothing happen. Ariana is in an all-time high, just happy as hell right now, she's been smiling ever since she woke up this morning, and that's the way it needs to be. Hearring a ding come from my phone; I pulled it out looking at the unread message.