Chapter 9 (LONG CHAPTER)

1 Month Later

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!!!!

Dave POV

Today is the big day for Arina, her shop "The DON" is finally finished and ready for opening. Tonight is the grand opening for her shop, and I'm very excited for her to see the shop and also the work that my company has did fir her. We added our own little surprises for her, and we know that she will love them. It's very girly and Ariana's style and PINK, lol. i don't think i ever seen this much pink in my enter life. But any to see her smile. We have grown closer over the last month, especially after everything that went down, with my baby mama popping up at her shop acting an ass.

I just finished waxing the floor, turning on the A/C so it can cool off in here. Walking out of the warehouse, making sure the lights are turned off, and windows is locked. to lock the doors and turning on the alarm system to the shop.

As I'm pulling out from the warehouse, I sent my brother a text to let him know I'm on my way. I have to make sure I'm looking good for this grand opening tonight. Pullings up to Kings house, I see Tae's car parked outside. "Ayeeee where y'all at and y'all better have some clothes on. you y'all like to be naked around her" I yelled as I walked into the house.

I heard King laugh fill the room before he said "we're in the kitchen and of course we have clothes on. I knew you was coming over crazy." turning into the kitchen seeing Tae sitting on the counter eating a bowl of fruit on his phone, while King was cleaning his blades.

"Hey Tae, y'all must love y'all some fruit" I say while stealing a strawberry from his bowl, while earning a mug from Tae. I just laughed.

"You must love them too stealer! Are you ready for tonight" Tae said while looking at me.

"I'm more than ready, I can't wait to see Ariana's face when she sees what we did, I know she's going to love it" I say smiling while walking to sit in the chair.

"Somebody crushing" King said while putting the neck paper along with a cape around my neck. I turned around in the chair looking up at him.

"Aye look don't start this moving in the chair shit, you been doing this ever since you were little always moving. Sit still" King said as he cut the clippers on, making me turn around and roll my eyes.

"It isn't even like that, I just want to see her happy, because I know how much she's been talking about this" I said truthfully. You would think Ari is stuck up but I [promise she isn't. She just got her guard up which is understandable, she is really sweet, caring, and a very great listener. Also, she has been helpful when it comes to my babygirl, and I couldn't be more than thankful.

'Alright, I'm about to get up out of here, I'm going to let y'all finish guy talk, lol. I got to go do Ariana & Jayda hair anyways" Tae said as he hopped off the kitchen counter putting his bowl in the sink.

"So, you just going to leave me" King said as he changed the blade on the clippers.

"Boy, I got to go do they hair, plus we going to see each other in a few hours. How much do I owe you for my hair cut" Tae said putting on his shoes.

"Mmmm don't worry about it, you can pay me back later" King said.

"Ayeee I don't want to hear that. Tae you go on and I want Ariana to have a middle part, with curls or bone straight" I said looking at Tae.

"mmm I know that's right, and I got you. I'll see y'all later, be on time " Tae said as he walked out the door.

"Not you trying to make demands and shit. You in love nigga. You just make sure you on time" King said taking his ring light out to record his work.