Chapter 28

Dave POV

I don't like seeing my baby stress. When Jayda left Ari was depressed and I be damn if I let that happen again. She has come too far to be put back in that mental state. I thought to myself.

seeing that its 12:00 since we have been in the studio just relaxing, seeing I had a text message from Jerrika Karlae I opened it.

Text conversation Start. 

Jerrika K: Umm when can I come back. I know you told us to go home. But I was hoping we could have some alone time together.

Me: Girl go the fuck home. Ain't no such thing as alone time. And my wife needed me so get on with that bullshit.

Jerrika K: Well, I want don't want to go home. Were supposed to finish working.

Me: That isn't my problem. Plus, you weren't doing shit but sitting on the damn couch. My assistant will let you know when to come back to the studio.

Text conversation Over

Putting my face down I looked down and heard Ari snoring a little bit causing me to laugh. 

"Mamas" I said rubbing her butt. That thing so soft I thought laughing a little.

"Mamas get up" I said a little louder. Watching her move a little

"Noo I want to lay here forever. I was so comfortable" she said making me laugh. Watching her sit up on my lap.

"I know you was comfortable. Your ass was snoring" I said laughing.

"What are you about to do" she asked interlocking our hands together.

"I'm about to lock up here for the day and then probably go get some food. And maybe stop by the shop so I can get my hair washed & braided" I said looking up at her.

"Ouuu can I come with you. I want some food" she said getting excited jumping up and down on my lap. Causing me to groan and pull her close to me and up off me.

"Baby baby we won't be going nowhere if you keep doing that. But yes, you can. We have to drop one of the cars back off at home." I said looking up at her.

"My bad I got excited, but we can drop my car off and ride in your truck" she said getting off my lap. Looking at her outfit she had a Dolce and Gabbana two-piece set, with a pick purse, and Dolce & Gabbana white Jesus slides, and clear glasses. 

"You look good baby" I said standing up picking my bookbag up and logging out of my laptop. Putting it in my bag. Holding the door for Ari to walk out in front of me, i turned the alarm on before shutting the door all the way. 

"Thank you, papa and who is, that girl sitting at the desk. She is very beautiful" she said walking into the elevator stepping to the side for me.

"Her name is Deanna Nycole. Why what's wrong?" I asked a little concerned. Walking off the elevator towards the front

"Oh, nothing is wrong. She is just beautiful, and I want her to work for me. I gave her my card. Hopefully she calls" she said as we reached the front where Deanna Was sitting.

"Make sure you reach out to me girl" Ari said smiling and waving walking out the building. 

"I will and thank you again" Deanna said as I closed the door.

"I'll meet you at home" I said to Ari as we both got in our vehicles and pulled off towards our home. We live about 30 minutes away from the studio and 30 minutes away from the Beauty Bar. Following behind Ari, I was just amazed at how far I have become. My daughter is finally in a stable home, with little to no arguing between two parents, I have a son, and most of all I'm at peace.