Chapter 39

Ari POV

The family wanted to go on vacation, so we are in Malibu California. The kids are in the backyard playing as Dave and I are sitting in the back watching them and talking. Tae and King should be here really soon, they left out a little later than us.

"Could you see us moving here" I asked Dave as he rubbed my feet.

"Girl, you want homes everywhere, but I would love to wake up to ocean sounds" He said laughing a little.

"I have something I need to ask you and please be honest with me. Have you ever thought about cheating on me" I asked, as he laughed. He realized I was dead serious and turned my way.

"You are being dead serious" he asked getting serious now.

"Yes, Dave I am. Would you ever cheat on me" I asked trying to move my feet towards the ground, but he caught my feet.

"You think I would be married to you and give you a child if I was going to cheat on you" He asked raising his voice a little. I got really quiet, regretting I asked that question.

"Look at me and answer me Ariana, do you really think I would do something like that to you. Or jeopardize my family." he said yelling a little, I looked up and the kids was looking over at us and then I turned and looked at an angry Dave who was looking at me.

"Lower your voice and I was just asking a question that all." I said as my eyes got teary eyed.

"No, answer me, Ariana. You just asked me a dumb ass question. Now answer me, Do you really think I would cheat on you?' He asked me while standing up looking down at me.

"I don't know Dave" I said crying a little bit. 

"You don't know. I have never given you a reason to some shit like that. But since you don't know, then I don't know either" Dave said as he walked away going into the house. I just cried, I felt arms around me knowing it was Tae. 

"Tae i should of never asked him that question. I'm so stupid" I said while wiping my face. I looked in the window seeing Dave talk with his hands, i knew he was mad. I guess he felt me staring because he looked at my way through the window. He just shook his head and walked out slamming the door behind him and King walked out to the backyard where we were sitting. I started to go after him but Tae grabbing me.

"Let him cool off, he will be bad" Tae said as I just sat on the couch with my head down. 

"Mama where papa go" Yosohn said running up to me.

'He will be back, he needed to go do something" King said, while pulling me into a hug, kissing my forehead.

"King, is he coming back?" I asked looking at him.

"Sis he is pissed off. But that nigga not stupid. He loves you and his family, so just let him cool off. I got his location because he turned it off for you. So, I will know where he is at. Just relax, Tae and I will handle the kids and dinner. You go upstairs and cool off." King said before calling the kids to come in the house. Tae looked at me and gave me a hug before saying everything will be okay. 

2:46am...