Chapter 3

Narratives POV

Narratives POV

They pulled up to The Spot, the line is back up all the way out the parking lot. Tae hands his keys to Valet parking. Jayda walking up smiling, they all hold hands walking to red carpet smiling and taking pictures. As they're done, they walk inside the club going to their section. People screaming all 3 of their names, wanting personal pictures and autographs... looking down at the table it's 2 bottles on Hennessy and 1 bottle of Patron.

"Ouuu I like these whoever got us right" says Jayda grabbing the bottle on patron tapping the head of the bottle passing it around until it got back to her.

"Yeah, I have never been here before, but I like it so far and they got strippers yessss lord😂 I need this" Ari said smiling.

"Alright hoes SHOT A'CLOCKKK" yells Tae.

"TO NEW BEGINNINS" the 3 of them yelled beg taking their double cup shot.

"Whew, Shit, Fuck" the 3 of them say making a sour face as they felt the burning sensation of the liquor going down their throats.

"YO YO YOOOO EVERYBODY MAKE SOME MOTHA FUCKIN NOISE" says the DJ. Hearing everybody scream and laughing.

" Alright I heard we got some big ballers in the house, we got JAYDA WAYDA, ARROGANT TAE, DREAM DOLL, and last but most definitely not least ARITHEDOOOOON" the DJ yells into the microphone and the bright spotlight hits us and we smile & wave everybody is screaming, throwing money.

"Alright alright now I need everybody to give it up for the MAN of the night, this club wouldn't here if it wasn't for him, the one and only DAVE EASTTT" says the DJ.

As the bright spotlight comes from off of us and moves to the section right next to the DJ booth, it's like everything was in slow motion. Arianna saw the handsomest man she has ever seen, removing his sunglasses, his brown eyes and big bright smile, he has on a Tan short outfit set, it's so simple but stood out. Ari got turned on IMMEDIATELY, biting her lip, moaning silently, slowly looking up back up towards his face, she freezes realizing he is looking back at her with a grin on his face.

Ari's POV
Damn he looks fuckable, and he caught me looking, I just know my nipples is on hard and I know I'm red in the face.
"Ariana, I saw that bitch damn y'all fucking each other" says Jayda.

"Huh" I said laughing nervously.

"Nothing bitch, look at the time ITS SHOT O'CLOCK" Tae yells.

They all 3 took a shot and as Ari finishes hers, she looks in front of her seeing Dave East looking directly at her. Making her more nervous than she already was... Watching as Dave whispered something in the DJ ear, the DJ grins and nods his head about to change the song. As the best dyes down, you can hear the best to Erica Banks-Buss It start to come in. My body started moving, all could remember was a flashing being in my face and hearing my name being yelled/screamed.
"THATS MY BITCH FUCK IT UP" Jayda screamed

"GO BABY MAMA, SHAKE THAT ASSSSS" Tae yelled.

As the song came to an end, I knew everyone was looking at me, so I smiled and blew kisses and once again my eyes met Dave's eyes, he was staring so hard and he removed his glasses as well, his eyes are so beautiful. He smirked & winked at me before walking into walk looks like an office behind his section along with his friends.
"Y'all minus well just fuck at this point because the sexual tension is LOUD" Tae said. Making me laugh along with Jayda.

"Tae stop, who is this friend we have yet to see" I asked.

"Oh, come on, we about to go to them, grab the bottles" Tae said.

We are walking through the crowd with security in the front, back, and side of us. We are walking towards what look like stairs.
"Tae where are we going, I'm too drunk to be doing all this walking" Jayda yelled.

"We all most there damn, you lazy drunk bitch" Tae said.

"Taeee where is we going foreal why are we walking up the stairs" I said.

"We about to go meet my lil yeah, and you are going to meet Mr.Dave East himself" Tae said approaching a door with 2-armed security guards on the outside.
"Noooo Im Turing arou-" I was cut off by the door opening and the smell of Za hit My nose and laughter being heard from inside the room.

"Ari your future husband is in that room, hopefully mine is too" Jayda said walking in behind Tae.

"Lord please don't let me make a fool out of myself in here, amen" I whispered more to myself. Walking in behind Jayda the room got super quiet, all eyes on us, bitches mugging the fuck out of Jayda and me, and niggas lusting over us.
"Well damn y'all just staring, hello shit" Jayda said.

I laughed "Jayda shhh don't be like that, we are in their territory don't do that" I said.

"Well, We'll Well if it isn't Mr. Arrogant Tae himself" a tall, slim guy said standing up licking his lips.
"Heyy King" Tae said nervously blushing and smiling.

"Ouuu this the lil yeah you were talking about? He is fi-" Jayda said as her words was smearing together.

"Not too much, get your own nigga. Not mines" Tae said laughing.

"So, I'm assuming your friend doesn't talk" Dave East said staring at me.
"Who Ari? She does she just drunk and nervous, hold we got to do shot o'clock" Tae said smiling at me.

"Ughhh no, I'm drunk already I just want to go lay down and cuddle with my baby mama" Jayda said.

"Okay last shot and then I'm walk y'all back to the car" Tae said pouring 2 double shots of Hennessy and Patron
"Damn Tae you we still got to walk into my house and make it to the bed" I said laughing.

"Oh, she does talk" Dave East said looking directly at me biting his lip, standing up from the couch his was sitting on.

"Okay hoes come on, the last 2. Last do it big. Do y'all have a Red Bull for Ari? She going to need it." Tae said.
"Okay boy damn nobody needs to know all of that" I said.
As they took both shots to the head making another sour face, even coughing a little, I had gotten a nervous chill through my body as I felt a pair of eyes on me once again, looking to my side the eyes of Dave East looking at me...