Chapter 13

A Year Later.....

Ari's POV

Life has been lifingggggg, a bitch is happy, my child's are happy, and my man is happy

Life has been lifingggggg, a bitch is happy, my child's are happy, and my man is happy. Business is doing AMAZING as usual. Also I'm featured in a show called "My Life in: Atlanta". I moved in with East, everything had been perfect for me. And I also started a new series on my YouTube called "Cooking With The DON", it is going AMAZING. I have other celebrities come cook with me and we have a good time.
I haven't talked to Jayda in a year. Every time I would try, she would just ignore me. So, I stopped reaching out and it hurt my feeling because she was my best friend and loyal was like my other son.  I wish them well, but life goes on.

I'm in the kitchen cooking 3 cheese pasta, as I'm getting the garlic toast out the oven. Yohson came in the kitchen crying. "Papa what's wrong" I asked as I picking him up placing him on the counter. "Papaaa why you crying" I asked again getting said.

"Tu-Tu-Tuson said you was having another baby" Yohson said crying even harder

"Hey Hey calm down. You going to make u
Yourself throw up" I say as I rub his back to try and soothe him. "Awww mommy man sunny listen to Tuson I'm not having another baby" I said.

"Yess you areeee" Yohson cried even harder...

"TUSON BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" I yelled.

"What I do now" Tuson said walking into the kitchen. I  looked at him, flicking him off "when my baby stop crying just know I'm whooping you ass. Why you tell my baby I was having another child" I yelled at Tuson, while still rocking Yohson side to side calming him down.

"Whaaat I was just joking, I didn't mean to make him cry" Tuson said seriously apologetic. I just rolled my eyes "GET OUTTA MY FACE TUSONNNN" I said

After what seemed like years of Yohson was finally sound asleep. I felt so bad, I don't like my baby to cry like that. And I know Tuson didn't mean it but don't make my baby feel less then.. I have to get ready for this reunion for season 1 of My Life in:Atlanta. I don't even want to leave my baby but mama gotta go my this money. My hair is already done, East bought me an outfit already. So, I'm good to go.  Tae picked me up so we could ride together to where the season 1 reunion is being filmed, hopefully Jayda comes because I want to see her and ask her why she just disappeared from my life. Like did I do something wrong? Did I say something or post something that you felt was towards you?

We arrived at the reunion, and you could tell the energy was iffy, but oh well I'm feeling good so eh, lol.

                          Reunion Time

  Narratives POV
Angela Yee: Welcome Back Welcome Back, please clap your hands for Dionte, Ariana, Dream Doll, JT & Caresha, and Ice Spiceeee.
Ariana: Hey y'alll
Angela Yee: Alright, everyone looks so good and lovely. I'm feeling the fashion. Alright so we about to dive right in. How is everyone feeling today?
Ariana: I'm feeling good, happy to be here.
Dionte: I'm feeling fine.
Tuson: I'm feeling amazing darling, I need my check right nowww.
Angela Yee: Alright, so we about to dive right in starting with JT & Caresha. What's the issue with you ladies? Y'all literally came into this industry together and now we don't even see y'all together non more.
JT: People change.
Caresha: Sometimes people grow apart which nothing is wrong with that. People outgrow each other's and that's where we are at in our life, but that doesn't mean that we don't not like each other. We are FOREVER and I still love JT.
JT: yeah, I love you too
Angela Yee: okay okay well moving on to the next Ariana, as you see Jayda isn't here, but we would still like to ask you what the issue between y'all was, because y'all was best friends, super close.?.
Ariana: Aye, your guess is better than mine. I honestly don't know what happened. One day she stopped answering my calls and now I'm blocked. So, I really don't know what happened between us, if she's watching this, I wish you well and hopefully 1 day we can reconcile. I love you.

2 hours later....
Angela Yee: alright the last question of the night. Ariana, do you see yourself marrying and having kids with Dave East? Dionte do you see yourself marrying King? City Girls, do y'all think y'all could ever come back and make music again??
Ariana: I'm ready his wife just not legally, lol. But umm yeah, I could see myself marrying Dave. And could I see myself having kids, ummm yes, I could but that'll be a topic for another day, I would have to really sit Yohson down to actually talk to him.
Dionte: yes, I do see myself marrying king, but he needs to get his act together and straighten up first.

NEW CHARACTER
Tuson

NEW CHARACTER Tuson