Chapter 20

Ari's POV
"Ughhhhh my head hurts" I said laying back down putting the pillow over my face.

"Baby get up come in we got along day ahead of us. Starting with you have a schedule cooking show with a special guest" Dave said moving the covers from my body.
       Dave & I had so much sex this morning, he can last for soooo long and I love that, but my body hurts so bad, and I need to get a plan B today as well. The way he makes my body feel is amazing, I've never squirted so many times like I did this morning. Herbert's sex is great but David's sex... CAN'T NOBODY TOP THAT!! I thought to myself.
      Finally removing the covers from my face, I see Dave with a glass of water and advil. Walking towards me bending down to kiss me.

"Good morning birthday girl" David said before kissing me again.

"Good morning and who scheduled for me to cook" I said taking the advil and drinking the water.

"Just get dressed baby and come downstairs. Everything is already prepared. Just come downstairs" David said walking out the bedroom. Leaving me by myself. Look in the mirror in the corner of the room looking at myself.  I look like I had a timeee, walking into the bathroom I ran warm water to take a shower, stepping in the shower moaning as the water hit my body.

Getting out the shower getting dressed and putting on my outfit that was laid out on the bed. It was cute and light pink. Which I love that.  Walking downstairs I hear laughter, but I can't seem to make out who it is. "Okay I hear footsteps so go hide and you will hear music play. When you hear the music play that's when you walk out" David said to whomever is downstairs.

Walking fully downstairs I see a Gold "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" banner hanging in the kitchen along with gold & pink balloons everywhere on the ground.

"Who is cooking with me today and what am I making" I asked walking in the kitchen, looking at Dave really confused.

"You will see just do your thing baby. It's your day" Dave said before kissing me walking behind the camera as Tuson walked over by me.... Here goes nothing.

Cooking with the Don Start (Narratives POV)

"What's good y'all, we are back in action. OKAY as y'all know it's my rocks birthday today September 4th 199... yeah, we aren't going to get into all that lol. But before we start the cooking series off, I just want to give a special shout out to Ariana, my boo, I really appreciate you for always being there for me and listening to me on some really shit. Everybody needs an Ariana in their life, honestly... and I know you be sick of my bullshit, but you know it's all love" Tuson said while reaching in the refrigerator pulling out a small heart shaped Gold cake, and also handing a birthday bag...

"Awww Tuson I love you and yes you irk every nerve my body but it's okay. And thank you for my cake and gift" Ariana said while hugging Tuson. Opening the gift, it was a Watch box, opening it Ariana saw a 37mm AP with baguette bezel watch... it was so pretty.