Chapter 51

Ari POV
I woke to hearing the shower running and a vanilla smelled that filled the room and out walked a naked Dave who hadn't noticed I was awoken yet. I watch him as he walked over to the tv, cutting it off but bringing the speaker into the bathroom connecting his phone to the speaker as Rock Me Tonight For Old Times Sale by Freddie Jackson played slowly through the speakers. I finally decided to sit up on the bed, as the cover dropped from my chest causing me to shiver because of the cold air.
David and I made eye contact with each other as he made his way towards the bed. He sat on the bed and opened his arms. I crawled to him and sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Dave I'm so sorry-"

"Aht Aht no it's okay. No need for an apology. It's coo." Dave said as he hugged me closer. My eyes got super watery, and I just cried silently as Dave rubbed my back while I cried.
Dave picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. We made it to the bathroom and the smell of vanilla was stronger, but I loved it, Dave stepped into the tub filled with bubbles and rose petals, he slowly sits in the water. The song Guess Who Loves You More by Raheem DeVaughn came through the speakers, and I pulled away from my embrace so I can look at Dave's face.

"Baby, I'm sorry" I said holding his face. I could tell he been crying.

"It's alright. Let's forget about it. We good" Dave said looking back at me.

"You sure" I asked looking down.

"You must be ugly because why are you looking down" Dave asked me, making me chuckle a little bit.

"I feel ugly right now, if I'm fleeing honest" I said sniffing.

"Wont'cha picture life as my wife. Just think Full length minks, fat x and o links.
Bracelets to match, conversation was all that.
Showed you the safe combination and all that.
Guess you could say you'se the one I trusted.
Who would ever think that you would spread like mustard " Dave rapped the lyrics to Get Money by Notorious B.I.G ft Lil Kim while leaning back into the tub while looking at me

"Rather count a million while you eat my pussy Push me to the limit, get my feelings in it. Get me open while I'm cummin' down your throat Then, you wanna be my main squeeze, nigga Don'tcha? You wanna lick between my knees, nigga
Don'tcha want to see me whippin' your 3 down the Ave?
Blow up spots on bitches because I'm mad.
Break up affairs, lick shots in the air You get vexed and start swinging everywhere" I rapped back looking up at Dave as he smirked.

"Mhmmmm that's right mamas. Don't never let a bitch threw your mood off so you hear me. I don't care what the fuck is going on. You are mine and I am yours. I get no better than us" Dave said pulling me in for a kiss. We finished bathing and then got out to get dressed.

"Baby you are looking so beautiful" Dave said as he looked at me through the mirror. I looked over my outfit and i really looked beautiful, the dress fits me perfect.

"Thank You and you look handsome as ever. Mr. Brewster" I said while turning around in his arms, I looked up at hum and he had his glasses on along with his hair neatly done. I was going to redo his braids, but after everything happened, I just said fuck it.

"What are you thinking about mamas" Dave asked me, rubbing up and down my sides.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing important. Baby, can we spend a extra day in Dubai, but just you and I" I asked looking into his eyes, hoping he says yes.

"Yes, baby whatever you want. Just say the words and I'll make it happen" Dave said before pulling me into a kiss.

"And then when we get home, I just want it to be us and the kids. Nobody else. Please" I asked him while pulling him close to me.