Chapter 27

Ari POV

 I honesty want to move and start over. Seeing Jayda just pop up here like everything is okay or normal doesn't sit right with me. I'm not no hater but seeing her get a lot of hype just gets to me, because girl you haven't even made right with your peoples, and you want to pop up like shit is sweet no bitch it isn't. 

"Girl what are you thinking about" Brittany asked me as she sat her client down in her chair getting started on her head. 

 "Nothing girl nothing. I'm leaving; you are in charge until I come back. I need a break" I said grabbing my purse walking towards the door. Looking around outside the shop it felt different as if I was being watched. Which made me feel nervous, but I just got in my truck and pushed the button to start the car. Pulling out my phone I went to "Find My Location" trying to see where Dave is at. I just need to see him so I can relax a little bit and not freak out. Seeing that he was Dave was at the studio. I really don't wat to be around people, but I need to see my man.

"To the studio I go. Hopefully it's not a lot of people at the studio" I said to myself putting my phone away, as I pulled off towards the studio which was only 15 minutes away to the You're Always On My Mind by SWV was playing on the radio. One of my favorite songs I turned the volume up. It's not a lot of traffic out surprisingly.  

Finally making it to the studio, I parked right next to Dave truck. It was a few cars parked but I didn't see King's car. I got out the car looking at my reflection through my car, making sure I still look good. I locked my car walking towards the entrance, I put the code to the door in, and it open for me. The smell of weed was LOUD, it met me right at the door. I greeted the lady at the front desk with a smile and she returned the favor. 

"Hey, do you need to know what studio, Mr. Brewster is in?" the lady asked me.

"Umm yes I do and is it a lot of people in the room" I asked leaning on the desk. Looking at the lady she is a very pretty, long Natural hair, dark skinned, bbw. Beautiful, I thought to myself.

 "He is on the 4th floor. studio D and I think it's just him and 1 other person in that studio right now" she said looking up from her computer at me, pushing her glasses up.

"Okay thank you love and take my card in call me sometimes. I would love for you to be a model for my swim wear. You are very pretty" I said handing her my business card before walking towards the elevators.

finally getting off the elevator I walked towards studio D. Knocking on the marble shaded door. The music stopped but nobody said anything causing me to knock harder this time.

"Who the fuck at the door" I heard Dave yell.

"Special Delivery" I said while disguising my voice. Making me knocking harder.

Hearing somebody walk towards the door, I backed up a little bit. Seeing the door open a man opened the door. Seeing that it was m, he opened it all the way letting me in

"Who the is it Jay" I heard a female voice say causing me to walk around the corner even faster.

"Ohh hey Ari girl" the female said causing me to look at her. It was Jerrika Karlae. She is the ex-fiancée of Young Thug. I really don't like her, at all. She is just messy as fuck.

"hi" I said walking past her, sitting on the couch that Dave's backpack was on. Hearing the music turn back on I could see Dave with a look of confusion on his face, not knowing that it was me that walked in. But he started back rapping. My baby can rap, I thought to myself. making me smile as I kicked my shoes off putting my legs up on the couch I was on. 

Hearing Dave's voice does a lot for me. It can calm me all the way down. I love watching Dave do what he loves. It makes me very happy. And knowing that he is from New York, he has his own flow to rapping. Which is amazing, him and King both. I thought slowly dozing off to sleep.

Feeling a pair of lips on my lips, causing me to wake up i saw Dave on my face smirking at me. "Hey beautiful" he said kissing me. again

"Hey handsome" I said smiling, watching him sit on the table that was Infront of the couch I was laying on. 

"Where did everyone go" I said noticing it was empty. As Dave walked towards the door locking it, I was able to see what he had on. A White shirt, with Black Balenciaga sweatpants, with Black and White Balenciaga slides, topped with his diamond stud earrings, 2 diamond Cuban link, a diamond Cuban link bracelet, and white diamond Replica Rolex watch.

 A White shirt, with Black Balenciaga sweatpants, with Black and White Balenciaga slides, topped with his diamond stud earrings, 2 diamond Cuban link, a diamond Cuban link bracelet, and white diamond Replica Rolex watch

"I told them to go home for the day, seeing that you are here. I know it had to be important, because you don't like being in the studio with people you dot like" he said sitting on the couch now rubbing my feet.

"Aww, you didn't have to do that. I just needed to see you so I could relax" I said sitting on his lap, rubbing his bread.

"What's going on mamas" he said licking his lips at me.

"Welll, you know about Jayda just popping up at the shop 2 weeks ago, I just feel uneasy about it. and then she's just here and everybody is acting like everything is normal when it's not" I said looking at the ceiling.

"You know she has a son. So, she was going to have to come back. Plus, it gets lonely and hard when you just up and leave your support system, the way she did. It was only a matter of time before she came back" he said rubbing my back. 

"Well, I just think she should have it so easy. Like she left us, her family, friends with no expiation. Just said fuck us, and now she is back, and people just forget the way they felt about her leaving. And she has been reaching out to me but papa, I just don't know. I don't want to be rude in not respond but at the same time I'm just like fuck you. She hurt my feelings really bad when she left" I said with tears coming down my face.

Dave wiping my face before pulling me in a big hug as I cried silently. 

"Baby just give it some time. Follow your heart. If you feel like having a sit down would be best for y'all then do that but think about it nobody is pressuring, you. Mute her Instagram if you have too. She'll be alright. You do what you have to do for yourself mamas" he said while rubbing my butt and kissing me on my forehead, as I laid on his chest.

I looked up at him and smiled a little as he as looking down at me.

"You are so beautiful and I'm happy to have you Ms. Brewster" he said.

"Thank you, Mr. Brewster" I said laying back down on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat, I closed my eyes, drifting off into a sleep.