Chapter 4

Dave East POV
As I watch her take them 2 shots, it just did something to me. She is fine, I could tell she was nervous, but I got to get her to say something to me.
"Why y'all got to leave so early, it's only 2:30 my club don't close until 5am" I said.
"Well, I want to fuck my baby mama" Jayda said hugging Ari from behind laughing.
"Jaydaaaaa shhhh damn, but no Tae, Jayda, and I have a photoshoot in the morning at 6:00 and I have to get Jayda home so she can sleep this drunk off" Ari said lowly laughing looking at me.
"Oh, okay okayyy Well get home safe beautiful and I'll be seeing you around. I'll have my security walk y'all out through the back to make sure y'all get in the car safe" I said.
"Okay, thank you. Jayda let's go now horn dog and Tae you better be on time, I'm not playing with you!!" Ari said.
"Girlll I'm going to be on time, go on. Be safe, I love y'all "Tae said.
"Y'all ready I'm walk y'all out" I said.
"Yeah, we are ready" Ari said. Ari grabbed Jayda's hand as she turned facing me. I grabbed her hand immediately feeling a shock once our hands connected, kind of scaring me but I didn't let it phase me.
Making our way outside and to the car, "you sure y'all going to be good to go by yourself" I ask looking at Arianna, who was in a daze.
"Umm umm yeah I'll be okay, thank you soo much for everything tonight I really enjoyed myself and I will most definitely be coming back to The Spot" Ari said.
"Okay okay I like to hear that; can you tell me your name. I would like to hear it from you" I said.
"My name is Ariana Marie but you can call me Ari or AriTheDON" Ari said.
"Mmm Arianna Marie??" I say with a raised eyebrow watching her get in the car.
"Fletcher... Arianna Marie Fletcher" she says looking at me with a small smile.
"Have a good night Ms. Fletcher, I'll be seeing you around and I'll make sure your friend is on time for the photoshoot" I say returning the smile and shutting the car. Watching the car pull out from the back of the club, turning onto the main road.

Ari's POV
I thanked the driver as he sats Jayda down on the couch. I try to tip the driver, but he said "No noo I get paid more than enough to take tips from people, you ladies enjoy the rest of your night". I gave him a small smile and close the door behind him as her leaves my house... "JAYDA get up and get in my bed" I yelled. "Ariii just let me sleep right here, your couch is super comfortable" Jayda says.
"Well, I guess I'll just have to rub my own self to sleep then" I say as I blow air out real loud.
"Nah I'm up let's go; you know I can't resist your soft skin" Jayda says rushing to the bedroom.
"SHOWER FIRST HOE. No outside clothes in bed" I yelled walking towards the kitchen, grabbing 2 waters out the refrigerator and 2 bags of chips. Turning my alarm on and cutting off the lights. Walking up the stairs my mind starts to wonder and think about Mr. Dave East. He is really good looking, has a nice smile, his accent is everything, and he got his own money. Mr. Perfect I see, lol. I wonder why he decided to op-
"ARIIIIII HURRY UP I NEED YOUR ASS" Jayda yells from upstairs. I laugh shaking my head, walking up the stairs down the hallway to my room, shutting and locking the bedroom door behind me, placing the 2 waters and bags of chips on the nightstand. I walk into my bathroom taking my clothes off, rinsing the makeup off my face, turning the shower on warm water.

Overlooking the city of Atlanta from my bathroom as I shower is amazing, I never would have imagined my life would be this good. I would have never thought I'd come this far honestly. I have 2 businesses and working on opening an Everything Bar. Omg, my life is lifing. Literally making money in my sleep, every I could of imagin-
"Ahhhh the water is cold shit" I said feeling the cold water hit my skin, hopping out the shower real fast. Drying off putting lotion on my skin, I wrap my hair up putting my bonnet on, walking back into my bad room seeing Jayda knocked out on top of the covers, naked.
"Baby get under the cover" I say to Jayda walking over to the bed.
"Mmmm I was waiting on you, you take forever" Jayda said before getting underneath the cover, scoffing closer to Ari spooning her.
"Shhh good night, it's a water on your side for you, I'll wake you up. Good night and I love you baby" I said as I pulled her arm around me to get closer.
"Damn yo ass is literally fat, shit and so soft" Jayda said dry humping me.
"Bruh go to bed" I said laughing.
"Okay okay good night baby mama" Jayda said calming down letting sleep take over her.
"Good night baby mama" I say, finally deciding to let the sleep take over me once and for all.

Soooo how do y'all like the story? Let me know what y'all think about it. Let me know if I should change some things or kept it the same🩷

Ari's House