Questions Answered

We are finally getting back to eating after the group hug. Everyone has either been sitting in the floor or standing around the dinning room. Since it's an open floor plan, I'm able to see where everyone is. It's been fun to walk around and get to know each of them a little bit. They really are the sweetest guys.

"So, have you gotten remarried Lynn?" Hyunjin ask as he looks down at my left hand and ring.

"No. It's just after being married for so long, it still feels weird to not have a ring on. So I bought this band. It took me a while to get used to not wearing it when lifting, so at the beginning I had a silicone band to work out in. Eventually I stopped wearing one when lifting, after breaking several."

"That's understandable." Seungmin says as he hands me a cookie.

"So, are you dating now?" ask Lee Know. He is starting at me very intently when he ask me this. He smirks and lifts his eyebrow at me while waiting for me to answer.

"Nosy much?" I say while rolling my eyes at him. "But, sort of would be the answer. I've gone on a couple dates just this last year. I was not impressed with either." I catch the look that goes between Chris and Lee Know. I don't know if I should be scared, thrilled or what with that look.

Unfortunately, I didn't look away quick enough and they notice. Both are looking at me and oh holy shit! My nipples immediately harden and my heartbeat is going insane. I have to take a quick, deep breath and look away, but not before catching their eyes darken. I'm just praying no one else noticed, but I know blush is going to give me away. This time, I felt the flush taking over. And it ain't just in my face. My whole body feels like it's on fire right now. I'm just really hoping no one decides to ask why!

"Did it take you a long time to save up money for the surgeries? I've heard some plastic surgeries are really expensive." Jeongin ask me, at the same time glancing at Chris and Lee Know with a small smirk on his face. A look passes between all three and all I can think is, I'm in trouble. Oh boy.

"Oh, sorry, that probably was really rude of me." He doesn't look worried at all. In fact, I don't know what to make of the look he is now giving me. His eyes had a dark look when he turned back to me, after the look between the other two. I suddenly feel like I am being hunted. Hunted by three very gorgeous men. Men that I've dreamt about in unholy ways. I'm not sure how to feel about it, but my inner diva is absolutely ecstatic over it! Lingerie, heels and sex toys are on her mind. I've got to get my emotions under control. How am I supposed to process this info???

"It-It's fine Jeongin," comes out in a rush. I sound breathy, even to myself. "I don't mind you asking. Actually, not as long as you'd think. You see, I-I kind of won quite a bit of money playing the Texas lottery a little over 4 years ago." I look around at each of the guys as I say this. I'm glad for the change of question. I am trying to calm down, but it isn't working so well. Sitting down in the floor, while I eat my cookie, my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. They all stop talking and turn to look at me.

"Lottery? Seriously? And what do you mean kind of? I mean, if you're ok sharing that is." Chris asks, looking at me as he comes to sit beside me. Damn this man. I have the distinct feeling he knows exactly how he is affecting me. Next thing I know, Lee Know sits down on my other side. Jeongin had already claimed the area in front of me. Suddenly he rolls over and put his head in my lap. Oh. I'm in trouble, serious trouble. I can tell the moment they hear my breath coming quicker. Jeongin looks up, directly into my eyes, and winks. Holy shit! He's close enough, he can probably smell my arousal. If this keeps up, I'm going to spontaneously combust at any moment.

I smile at them as I take a sip of my water, trying to take back some control. I can tell, by the look the three just gave me, they know. They know exactly what they are doing and my body is betraying me. All three of them keep touching me in small ways. Chris is leaning into me and occasionally rubs his finger along my thigh. Lee know is now doing the same thing on the other side. And Jeongin, well, he does have his head literally in my lap. I found my hands wandering to Jeongin's head. Running my fingers through his hair, I swear I hear a small moan from one of them. And dammit that was hot! I feel a rush of heat and my nipples harden. My saving grace is I have on a thick hoodie, so they can't see anything except for my intense blush. I pretty sure the others know what's going on as well, as I've gotten a few glances from Binnie.