On the Other Side

This is the Moment from Jekyll and Hyde the Musical

Awaken and Silent Cry by Stray Kids

Nearly a week had passed since we moved in. Life has been amazing. That first night, all the guys stayed over, falling asleep in my bed with me in the middle. Being surrounded by my lovers was soul healing. At some point, Don had snuck in and taken a photo, sending it to the family group chat. I loved it as did each of the guys! I planned on printing it and hanging it up in my room.

JYP had called, demanding a meeting with the guys. He knows something is up. I mean, it's rather obvious to everyone. Even Wooyoung has ask Changbin what's up. The guys have all been dreading this. They decide to put their collective foot down and tell him they would not meet at the JYPE building. Instead, he has been instructed to meet them at Nari's Place. He isn't happy but agrees. Seriously, he really doesn't have a choice.

I go with them, but sit close by in one of the private rooms close by to not bring suspicion. As soon as he walked in, he was on the phone. Good thing for me, as I was able to lock in on it immediately. Sure enough, he was being tracked. I shut down that shit real quick and made it seem as if he was now leaving the area. I'm hoping whoever is tracking falls for it. Just in case, I send a message to Nari and the guys that they'll need to leave through the back. I keep monitoring as Jay Park himself enters the room. I was thankful he had actually come alone as Chris had requested. Nari even lets me know he came in a ride share, so I don't have to worry about trying to do anything about a car.

"Bang Chan, I need to know what exactly is going on. Why haven't any of you renewed your contracts as of yet? And I see Hyunjin is with you. I thought he was on Jeju Island? What is going on? I've been trying to call you and none of you have accepted any of my calls. Then, I hear none of you have been in for while. I even came to your apartments one day and no one was around. Have you been avoiding me?"

I give the go ahead that all bugs on him and his phone are down. He doesn't know I can hear everything via Minho having a video chat open with me. Actually, none of them know I'm listening except Chris and Minho. I'm hoping they won't be too upset. I can only imagine the expression JYP is giving to the guys right now. I can hear the anger, but there seems to be an undercurrent of worry in his voice. Why does he almost sound like a parent?

"PD-nim, you might want to sit for this. First, did you know you had tracking devices on you? And bugs not only on your phone, but one was on you, to listen in on conversations?"

I was texting Chris and Minho letting them know what I'd found on him. Someone is going to be extremely pissed that they can't track him anymore via his phone. Nor will they be able to listen to any conversations or messages. I can almost guarantee his house and car is bugged too.

"What? NO, I don't!"

"Well, you don't now. But yes, you did. Someone had been tracking all of us, but that was stopped a while ago. They were also bugging 3Racha studio and all our practice rooms. I don't like that and will not put up with it. That's just one of the reasons we will not be resigning with your company." JYP stands up quickly. There is a flash of hurt and anger on his face. I glance at Minho.

"No, sit down. We've tried for years to talk to you and constantly were interrupted. I'm guessing by whoever was bugging all of us. You aren't going to like what we are about to tell you. You may not even believe us. But this, this is why we won't be back. As of today, we are severing ties with JYPE and Div1." Minho finishes, quickly looking around the room. Looking back at Chris, they both shake their heads in unison. It's time for JYP to know exactly what has been going on under his nose.

I listen as they each start telling their stories. I had not heard them all before and am left reeling with shock. The depravity of the people that have done this infuriates me. I'm glad I am in my own room, because there is no way I could stop the tears pouring down my face. I hear the absolutely shock from JYP himself. Minho has turned the phone so I can see JYP's face. I watch the tears track down his face and I know immediately. This man was completely oblivious about what was and still is going on, in his own company.