Pains of Horror

Song: Still with You by Eric Benet

!!!!Warning: SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTIONED!!!!

Chris and Hyunjin don't talk as they leave, but Chris can feel the emotions pouring off of Hyunjin. It had broken his heart when his love had screamed and collapsed outside of Lynn's apartment. He'd never seen him that distraught. Minho had called Hanuel and taken them to the hospital to get patched up. It hadn't taken long and they were soon back. As soon as they'd gotten upstairs, Hyunjin had ran to his room and locked the door so no one could get in. Not thinking anything about it, Chris decided he'd check on him later.

I can't get the image out of my head. Her lying there, bleeding, knowing I caused this. Why am I like this? Why am I so fucked up? What's wrong with me? Is it better to not be here? At least then, I couldn't be hurt by anyone again. Better yet, I can't hurt anyone again. Walking to the kitchen, I take one of the knives out, sitting it in front of me. Maybe... Maybe I'll just make everything go away. They'd all be better off, right?

An hour or two later, I'm not entirely sure, I somehow send a SOS message to Chris. I need help. I think I've gone too far this time. I can hear Chris calling for me, but I just don't have the strength to get up. Have I lost too much blood? It's dripped from the table to the floor around me. When the door crashes open, I can barely lift my head to look up. I hear him run into the kitchen.

"NOOOOOOOO!! OH MY GAWD HYUNJIN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE JAGIYA?" Chris drops in front of him, quickly pulling out his phone, sending his own SOS to Hanuel and Nari. Thankfully, they are home right now. Chris jumps up and grabs towels holding them against the wounds. It's the only thing he can think to do.

"Please my love, hang on. I've got help on the way Jin. Please just hang on."

"I need help Chris. I-I want the pain to-to go-go away. I ju-just wanted th-the pain to go away." His voice barely a whisper.

"Help is on the way Jinnie. I should have checked on you earlier. I was trying to give you room. I didn't want to push you. Oh Jin, why my love?"

Nari makes it in first and starts crying at the sight. "Haneul, get in here NOW! We need an ambulance. It's Jin!"

Hanuel could hear the panic in his wife's voice. As he rounds the corner, his heart nearly stops. Her and Chris are holding Hyunjin's bleeding arms in the air, to help stop the flow of blood he can see. So much in the floor. He quickly calls for an ambulance. As the ambulance is on it's way, he texts his best friend. Making arrangements he knows could get him fired, he doesn't care. This boy is like a son to him and like hell will he allow him to be anywhere he doesn't trust. They just have to get him to the hospital first. This is bad, very bad. Why Hyunjin? What happened?

Hanuel meets them at the front, leading them upstairs. He doesn't have to say much for them to understand the importance of keeping this quiet. Chris, still covered in blood, refuses to leave Hyunjin's side. They all make the decision to allow him to go.

"Hanuel, do not tell Lynn. Please do not tell Lynn. She has enough on her plate without this. We can't do that. I'll be back. Just..." Shaking his head, he has to think for a moment. "Just say we went to the hospital. Please? Call the guys, let them know we are on our way back to the hospital. Tell them to say nothing to Lynn. I'll explain later to them. Just..."

"Chan, I've got this. I'll be there with you later. I'm not letting you handle this alone. Now go take care of him and keep me posted. I think, no, I know, we got to him in time. Now go." I start praying that my words are true.

Days have passed since that night. The doctor had said, Hyunjin was lucky. He'd slowly bleed out, instead of quickly. Had he have hit deeper than he did, he would not be with them. Chris was thankful Hanuel was with him when the doctor told them, because he nearly passed out at his words. He had been transferred to a facility that Hanuel had set up. Tighter security. No one at JYPE had any idea where he was, as they said he'd taken some time to himself. They assumed he was on Jeju.