Passions bloom

"On that note, I am going to my apartment. Thank you for having me over and I'm sure I will see you again." They all continue talking about their plans for tomorrow as I go to the kitchen to throw my ramen bowl away. I turn around and find Chris is leaned up against the counter.

"So, not going to share huh? Though you don't have to. I already knew. So does Lee Know. I had already looked you up. Let's see, he's your bias wrecker and I'm your bias. But not just a bias. I am your ultimate bias of all of k-pop. I don't think that's changed since I saw your post a couple days ago. Of course, Seungmin also confirmed it just a moment ago."

"Saw my post? What do you mean say my post? Why would you have seen any of my stuff?"

"Let's just say, I looked you up when I learned who was going to be staying next door. Oh, and you left out the part to the guys that you are also a best-selling author, who also writes fanfics for fun. Some of which are written about us. Some very, very sexy ones." Chris says this softly so no one else can hear.

My breathe catches as I try to process what he just said. He's read the fanfics. OH MY GAWD!

"You didn't? Tell me you did not go look me up? Please tell me you haven't told anyone else about the fanfics?" I'm pleading with him at this point.

"Too late," pipes up Lee Know from the doorway.

My eyes get huge. He prowls toward me and I know it is definitely time to leave. I make a dash for the door and grab my shoes as he lets out a laugh. There isn't any point putting them on since I'm just going next door.

One by one, each of the guys comes over to give me hugs as they also leave for their apartments. These hugs felt wonderful. At last, just Chris, Lee Know and Jeongin are left. As Jeongin steps back from the hug, he leans in and quickly gives me a kiss. Laughing at my expression, he makes a mad dash for his apartment.

"Boy! What do you think you're doing?" He gives me a cheeky grin as he turns around to look back at me.

"I like you. Can we keep her Chris?" he asked, walking into his apartment laughing.

"What the hell?" I say as I look back at Chris and Lee Know in absolute shock. "What was that? Did that really just happen?"

"He likes you. He did think you were younger, so your age did shock him a bit. Although..."

"Although what?" But I see the look they give each other, then me. "Oh no, I am not going there. Nope."

Chris chuckles and proceeds to say, "He prefers older women."

"What the fuck Christopher!!!!"

Lee Know walks up and pulls me into a hug. He leans in, whispering in my ear "Have a good night sweetheart" which sends chills up and down my spine. As he steps back, he pulls me in and sweetly kisses my lips, then walks off smiling. My mouth drops open. I have to be dreaming.

Lee Know looks back at Chris. The look that passes between them sends chills down my spine. And not the bad kind. My inner diva is now lounging on the bed just waiting. My breathing and heartrate have gone insane. I am so red right now and a little lite headed from soju. Between that and being kissed by two of the most gorgeous men alive, I'm barely holding myself together.

I'm standing there gaping at Lee know when Chris comes up and pulls me in for his hug. We stand in the doorway for moment, just holding each other. When he finally pulls away, he holds my hand and walks me next door to my apartment. Just as I'm about to unlock my door, he spins me around to pull me in for another hug.

"Lynn, look at me." He puts his hand under my chin so that I'm looking directly in his eyes. His voice has gone husky and his eyes are nearly black. I feel my eyes go big. What is going on? My heart starts racing and I know he can feel it. Did I just feel his pick up in speed too? It's got to be my imagination, but I swear I felt a jolt of electricity just shoot through my body. He leans toward me, his lips nearly touching mine.