Fears Unspoken

Chris reaches over and starts playing with my hair. "I had no clue your hair was this long. I've only seen it up. Can you leave it down more? It's beautiful and so soft." Felix and Changbin agree as they all three are running their fingers through my hair.

"I'll agree, but could you please stop right now. Otherwise, we are going to have a problem. And we have others due to come in any minute."

Felix shifts under me and whispers, "Does it cause problems kitten?" I feel Chris and Changbin shift on either side of me. I know they are waiting for my answer.

"Lix, just remember this. Kittens may be cute, soft and cuddly, but we also have claws. And fangs." I turn my head and bite his neck. He jumps and nearly knocks me off his lap, grabbing me before I actually fall. Chris, Changbin and I laugh hard at his reaction. His eyes are huge and I can tell he is beyond shocked that I actually did that. Leaning in I kiss the spot I bit, as it is bright red. I look at him and wink, then go back to snuggling into him. I feel him shake his head.

"Sneaky woman, sneaky. Just remember, I might bite back." I answer back with a quiet whisper in his ear, "Looking forward to it." He sucks in a deep breath, just as the door opens.

I feel Chris tense up next to me. What is going on? It literally feels like he is physically pulling away, even though he's still sitting right next to me. I bring my head up to look, but he refuses to look at me. Oh, something is seriously going on in this man's head. Shit.

The other guys all walk in and stop, taking in the sight before them. Lee Know and Han go sit on the over-stuffed chair, with Han sitting in his lap. They are so stinking adorable! Hyunjin and Seungmin sit in the floor and Jeongin sits next to Changbin in the floor.

"Someone going to tell us something? Don't think I didn't see the hickey Lynn. What's going on? Have you decided? I really need to know. Please, tell us." Jeongin leans forward as he talks, looking around Changbin at me.

I shift off of Felix's lap and he moves over so I can sit between him and Chris. Looking at them all, I smile. I don't know what the future will hold, but I do know that right now, this is what I want. I don't know how long it will last, but I'm going to just go with the flow.

"Ok y'all. Yes, I have a hickey, thanks to your man Binnie over here. He can explain later, since I've learned y'all like to hear all about each other's, umm, activities." I look around and they all have smirks on their faces. Except Chris. I'm not sure what to make of the expression on his face.

"You know that when I left, I felt the need to talk things over with my family. And just generally needed to think things through. After doing that, and just giving myself time, I have come to my decision."

Jeongin looks like he is about to cry, so I reach over for him and bring him to sit near me. I lean down and hug him. "Breathe for me baby, it's going to be ok."

Chris reaches down and pulls him up into his lap. I reach over and take his hand in mind. I feel him shaking. Looking at the others, the ones that don't know, I can feel their tenseness. Even Felix is shaking a bit as he reaches around to hug me closer. I realize I feel Chris shaking some too. Huh.

"The answer is yes, I will date y'all."

Jeongin starts crying beside me, so I stand up and pull him into my arms. I look over and Changbin has pulled Felix into his. I look up at Seungmin as he comes to where me and Jeongin are standing. He smiles down at me.

"This is real right? I'm not dreaming? You just said yes, to all of us? Someone pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming."

I watch as Jeongin reaches back and pinches Seungmin. "OUCH Jeongin!!"