Shining Light

Leave a light on (Talk Away the Dark) by Papa Roach

Not Afraid Anymore by Halsey

*Warning, this chapter has mention of suicidal thoughts*

The next morning, I awake to only one set of arms wrapped around me. Turning my head, I look into the soulful eyes of Chris. He smiled so big, then buried his head into my neck. My breath hitches as he moves my hair and kisses my neck.

"Before you go any further, you had better let me up. I have to go pee. And where are Han and Changbin?"

"They had some stuff to do this morning, but didn't want you to wake up alone. They both came to me, asking me to stay with you. I hope that's ok?" He giggles and goes to pull the covers off me. I have but seconds to steal myself before I am uncovered. Just before, I'm able to swing my legs off the bed. Taking a deep breath, I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

As I sit on the toilet, all my bravado from the night before is gone. I'm only mildly achy, which actually shocks me. The alcohol I'd had the night before, it had helped embolden me with Changbin and Han. Now, I'm once again full of fear and doubt. Washing my hands, I stand in front of the mirror trembling. I hear the door open, but don't look up as he comes to stand behind me. My hair cascading around my face, as a shield.

"Baby girl, I wish you could see what I see when I look at you. Finally, I get to see all of you and you are absolutely stunning in my eyes." Taking my arms, he slowly turns me around, lifting my chin up so I'll look at him. "Don't you see, can't you feel what you do to me?"

He takes my hand, wrapping it around his cock. I look into his eyes, as I rub my thumb over the tip, swirling his pre-cum over it. As I squeeze, he rolls his head back, pushing into my hand and moans. I do this a couple more times, every moan causing my pussy to pulse till my own cum is leaking down my legs from want. Our breathing is heavy with need.

"Lynn, I'm going to pick you up and take you back to the bed. Then I'm going to slowly make love to you this morning. It's all I've wanted to do since the very first night we met. Can I make love to you? Can I worship your body?"

"Yes." I barely get the word out before he's wrapped his arms around my legs and lifted me up. Kissing me, he walks us into the bedroom. My legs wrapped around him tightly, he crawls us over to the middle of Changbin's bed, lowering us down. I can't believe I'm with my soulmate, my soon to be lover, Chris. This really is a dream come true.

She's here, with me, nothing between us. Mine. I have wanted her since I heard her talk. Having no idea why I felt a pull so strong. It was like a something snapped in me that night, pulling me toward her in a way I have only felt with the others. And now, she's my soulmate, my lover.

Reaching between us, never breaking our kiss, he brings his thumb over my clit. I cry out at the feeling of him touching me. Two fingers slowing enter me, and I can't help but arch trying to bring him closer.

"Ch-Chris. I- oh fuck..."

"What do you want baby girl? Tell me. Do you want my rock hard cock inside your wet pussy? You are so wet for me already."

I watch as he brings his fingers to his mouth, sucking my juices off while moaning. Fuck it's hot to watch him do this. Leaning down, he claims my mouth, positioning himself at my entrance. I arch just as he slams his cock into me.

"Fuck yes Chris! Oh my god, y-your-..."

"You're taking me so well Jagiya. Oh fuck, you're squeezing my cock like a vice. If-if you don't let up, I won't last long. Oh shit..."